Search results

1. P

WTSFLC Ride Thread.

the big jup at the bottom of the trail...with the big white takeoff that has an arrow on it....huge wooden landing that is pretty steep...probably a 10m gap or so....coming from that wicked rock drop (that is butter smooth) but, you should hit it...
  2. P

WTSFLC Ride Thread.

got checked out by the doctor, no fracture on my wrist and said all my scrapes are healing up quite nicely...but i have to take it easy for a week or two....oh well....such is riding... and don't feel guilty sellen...it was our decisions to follow you...not like i wasn't going to try that...
  3. P

A bit off topic: Rding in New Zealand

I'll be heading off to Wellington next Saturday. Have any of y'all been out there and riden the trails? After soem time in Welli, I'll be headed down to Queenstown where I hear there is a heap of riding. Any suggestions? Thanks!
  4. P

WTSFLC Ride Thread.

yeah i got pretty f=ed up....put a load of iodine on all my scrapes and got some painkillers for the knee and wrist....such is life....
  5. P

WTSFLC Ride Thread.

thats a rad trailer.... ill probably be heading out to manly dam tomorrow...don't have much else to do... what are the sunday plans (translated in to non-aussie amurican)?
  6. P

WTSFLC Ride Thread.

staying in bondi...eastern suburbs for the win!
  7. P

WTSFLC Ride Thread.

im on holiday from the states with my bike (SC Bullit) and would love to ride DH/FR with some locals....my transportation situation is pretty much just a bike, plus public transport, so i would need a ride from someone else (and directions!) but, i'm down for a sunday ride... james 0 four...
  8. P

Night rides - Sydney area

don't have a front light with me....just a crappy red blinker for the rear day rides?
  9. P

Homemade Dual Suspension DH Frame Heaps Of Pictures

nice frame! it is always inspiring to see people take their idea into reality. i haven't gone through the whole thread, but do you have plans to make a multi pivot frame?
  10. P

26'' vs 24''

i ride 24", you have to on the Brooklyn Machine Works Park Bike. Most DJs are built around BMX wheels, 24" wheels will give you a little more breathing room between transitions. Also if you are riding in skateparks, the shorter wheelbase will help in the quarters and spines. One thing to...
  11. P

New? Feel free to say g'day here.

greetings farkers... im traveling around the southern hemisphere on holiday from the states. i brought my Santa Cruz Bullit with me so I can shred the trails in Australia and New Zealand. I have preliminary plans to get out to the Blue Mountains next week with my trip to NZ starting on...
  12. P

Night rides - Sydney area

I am on holiday in Sydney until the 24th. I brought my Santa Cruz Bullit over with me and would love to ride with some locals. I can hold my own on drops, skinnies, and jumps so don't worry about me slowing you down. The weather is pretty gnarly today, so I imagine no one is riding tonight...