Search results

1. tim80

NSW [SOLD] - 2004 Cannondale Jekyll 800 - Lefty Max, Mavic Crossmax, XTR

SOLD pending payment. - Tim.
  2. tim80

Price dropped to $799. :shocked: :shocked: :shocked: - Tim.
  3. tim80

Price dropped to $899 negotiable. - Tim.
  4. tim80

Item: 2004 Cannondale Jekyll 800 - Lefty Max, Mavic Crossmax, XTR Location: Parkes, NSW (willing to asssist with freight if buyer arranges and pays) Item Condition: Used. Some cosmetic chips and flaky paint. Reason for selling: Upgrading. Price and price conditions: $799 (was $950). Extra...
  5. tim80

SOLD - GoPro HERO Wide 170 action camera

Sold! .
  6. tim80

SOLD - GoPro HERO Wide 170 action camera

Item: GoPro Hero Wide 170 Location: Parkes, NSW. Willing to post. Item Condition: Camera is in great condition. Reason for selling: Only being sold due to upgrading to a HERO 3. Price and price conditions: $130 ono. Extra Info: 5 megapixel stills SD 30fps video quality Uses AAA...
  7. tim80

Ginger Ninja 250

I've got a vid of one of the Kinross trails although I don't know if this track will be part of the Ginga Ninga 250. I'm fat, slow and severly lacking any riding skills so don't expect any decent riding in the video. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5MPOlnohAa0 - Tim.
  8. tim80

Back Yamma Bigfoot 2011 (Entries close Monday 22nd August)

Not sure exactly how much it is but yes there is an all you can eat option. I think it might be a little more than $13 though. - Tim.
  9. tim80

I've never ridden on Maxxis Monorails but they look the goods. Fast in the center with decent sized side knobs for cornering grip. Last year one of our event organisers was running Maxxlite 285's during the course prep. Fast, light tyres but no grip in the loose corners. - Tim.
  10. tim80

Most of the track is hard packed with a thin sandy top layer and the corners can be quite sandy. There are also a few rocky/gravely sections in the higher ground. Also keep in mind that when it gets wet any of the hard packed sandy sections quickly turn into a very slippery mud. As far as...
  11. tim80

SOLD - Thule Spare Me 963XT spare tyre mounted 2 bike rack - PRICE DROP

Item: Thule Spare Me 963XT spare tyre mounted 2 bike rack Location: Parkes, Central West NSW. Item Condition: As new, only used twice. Reason for selling: The tailgate on my Suzuki cannot support the weight of two bikes hanging off it and pops in and out when going over bumps so I am...
  12. tim80

My Prototype Tramontane MK2

Nice stand. Does that come with it or will it cost extra? :p
  13. tim80

Back Yamma Bigfoot - (Photos on event website)

2010 Back Yamma Bigfoot Results Results for the 2010 Back Yamma Bigfoot have now been released on the events website - http://www.backyammabigfoot.com.au/results/. Congratulations to all competitors especially James Downing who won the 100km event with a time of 3:47:28!
  14. tim80

Hi schuey, There are two ways to get there from Wagga (or anywhere south of Forbes really). The first is to head up to Forbes then turn off to Eugowra and head up to the forest on the Parkes-Eugowra Road. Alternatively you could head through Forbes and continue towards Parkes turning off at...
  15. tim80

Coverage with Optus is patchy throughout Back Yamma State Forest but I believe there is coverage at the event center. - Tim.