Search results

1. reppin'

Toowoomba Downhill - Thor Morgan

This is my first Proper video, and i just got my new camera. Just wanted to post up to get some constructive criticism so i can improve! Please take a look, its of a local push run in Toowoomba. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4QFyXROt4r8&feature=youtu.be
  2. reppin'

Where to ride during schoolies week?

Schoolies next week, wooooo! But, Basically when i go down to the coast for the week, im taking my bike and would like to ride some downhill. I know about nerang outlook and im going there but im worried that if im not advanced enough i wont have any fun? is there any other tracks around the...
  3. reppin'

Black Ops 2

Anyone keen? Just me? aw ok.
  4. reppin'

Sunshine Series 2013

Hi guys, im going to start racing the sunshine series downhill next year and i need a little help with information. Firstly i was wondering if somone could give me names of the tracks in this competition and where they are. Also how the training and race day works, cost, classing, licensing all...
  5. reppin'

Castle Hill

Hey guys, im looking for some new places to ride and i was wondering about the castle hill scene, could anyone give me any tips on where there is some downhill tracks in the area, thanks.
  6. reppin'

E13, can't make a decision

Hey guys. Basically I'm getting a new change guide for my hardtail on crc and found at least 5 different E13 chain guides. I was hoping for some advice on what would be best for me doing hardtail free ride. Thanks heaps
  7. reppin'

WTB Marzocchi 66's/Model doesn't bother me

Item: Marzocchi 66's/Model doesn't bother me Location: Dont really care, as long as you will post of course Price range/Willing to Pay:$3-400 depending on what they are. I will not go higher so dont ask Extra Info:Steerer must be full length, and they must be in full working order...
  8. reppin'

Toowoomba locals, DH/Huck ride. POSTPONED

Ride has been postponed till the 27/06/09, Still the same meeting place and the same time When & Where-Meet at the corner of curzon and cambell on the 27/06/09 at around 10:00 Where we are going-Well i was thinking down some of the local trails and basically just go from there. Ill be on...
  9. reppin'

Toowoomba Ride. Street/park 17/05

Just thought i'd organize a street/park ride this sunday, might be a bit late notice but i hope some people can come. Time-Around 10 am Bike-Something street orientated Place-The corner of Cambell and Curzon st Where we expect to go-hit up The local parks, Ride into town, have lunch and go...
  10. reppin'

Toowoomba ride (bmx)

Well the crew in Toowoomba is getting smaller and smaller. Any of you guys ride in Toowoomba? I'm keen to hook up with people and organize a ride. I mostly only ride street and park, but if you are up for a ride i do have a set of dirt jumps that can be hit up. If you are interested in a ride...
  11. reppin'

Delete....

Solddddededd
  12. reppin'

Middle class dh bike. Under $2500

Item: Middle range downhill bike Location:Doesnt matter, can pick up anywhere Item Condition:Decent, nothing to hard to deal with Price and price conditions:$2500 Extra Info:Must be something that i can throw around easily (Small/medium would be good). Also if anyone's interested i have an...
  13. reppin'

Toowoomba race pics

well i went to the mackenzie frenzy race today and i took loads of pics, here are the numbers of the riders i got 281,126,408,26,405,401,249,407,234,230,79,75,388,71,283,69,68,121,398,361,359,352,80,268,255,266,397,396,395,393,392,390,389,386,381,377,376,374,369,357,49,45,110,22,20,14,23,I
  14. reppin'

Endeavour..HUGE UPDATE, LOTS OF NEW PARTS

My 09 Colony endeavour. Rides like a dream. Heaps of updates now, Highlighted in green Colony endeavor 21" Colony Official v3's Colony bloody oath bars Fit DLR Colony guettler. T1's (Have edwins ready to be put on when these die) oddy Pc's Eclat slim/plastic Seat Wtp...
  15. reppin'

Delete....

First of all sorry if this is in the wrong section. Ok well im going to the gold coast on the holidays and i would like to go and look at some bike shops (preferably bmx as im in need of a new one). The problem is i dont know of any stores, So if anyone can help me out and tell me of some good...
  16. reppin'

Delete....

This game is FAIL.
  17. reppin'

Dj trail in Progress. Fully hektik.

Well today we found a great spot to make a dirtjump trail and we began to clear it out. So it has been fully cleared and whippersnipped. The trail is expected to have 5 Dirtjumps aswell as some rollovers to help gain speed. The jumps will be built to suit both mtb's and bmx's. Any help from...
  18. reppin'

Delete...

Few upgrades since purchased. Rides alright, still some upgrades to be made. CC Welcome Frame - Norco sasquatch 6061 aluminium Rear shock - I wish mate...I wish Front shock/fork - Marzocchi z1 Fr 150mm (not a fan) Handlebars - Sunline vone 710mm...yumm Stem - Truvativ Husselfelt...
  19. reppin'

delete....

made my desicion
  20. reppin'

Delete...

Sold bitches...