Search results

1. dw-link

Orange STP :O

hia all, today my mate and i decided to re-paint my stp as it was rawed and didnt get around to polishing it. here it is::) (sorry for the crappy phone pictures)primer http://s690.photobucket.com/albums/vv263/dw-link/stp/?action=view&current=Image051.jpg
  2. dw-link

Orange STP :O

double post, please delete...
  3. dw-link

new bb and crank arm

hello i recently orded a new fsa mega exo quad baring bottom bracket for my sunday (same as old one) it fits in but it looks like it needs to go in that little more because the chainring is out side of the chain devise and i can see abit of a gap but it wont budge. if tried tapping it alittle...
  4. dw-link

bottom bracket fittings

hey everyone, my bottom bracket on my sunday needs replaicing and im running fsa gravity gap cranks and i orded a shimano saint bottom bracket and now my mate thinks it wont fit. its a 83mm, wondering if it will fit? thanks.:)
  5. dw-link

DH my ride

hi everyone i thought id post my ih sunday coz i got bored;) hope you like it:) specs and pics? yes REAR SHOCK FOX DHX 3.0 COIL, 9.5"X3" 300LBS SPRING FORK ROCK SHOX BOXXER TEAM W/ FLAT CROWN, 203MM TRAVEL HANDLEBAR FUNN FATBOY, 30MM RISE, 710MM WIDTH, STEM FUNN RSX DIRECT MOUNT STEM...