Search results

1. gliss

4X dead?

Thats's sad. I love the 4x scene.
  2. gliss

Red Ass 4x DS 6th August

xD umm, yeah I came late and missed alot of the 4x, sort of slept in, and so that's why I don't have alot of the 4x pics :(
  3. gliss

Red Ass 4x DS 6th August

4. gliss

Red Ass 4X and Dual Slalom State Series and Championships 2011

Weather forecast; Patchy rain on saturday Isolater shower on sunday that was sourced from BOM, is there a chance that the event will be cancelled? :s http://www.bom.gov.au/nsw/forecasts/sydney.shtml
  5. gliss

My homemade carbon fibre bike lol

hehe, it's eye catching lol. here's the link that I got it from. http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250767189915&ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT
  6. gliss

Because I like to huck off rooftops :p nah, I wanted to have an interesting background Also, got it from ebay for $33 including delivery, it's pretty big, in a 1.5m roll. I searched for; carbon fibre vinyl wrap.
  7. gliss

Sure is =D From way back in Farkin days and it's what got me into riding, she's a keeper foreverrr! Headtube mod is purely cosmetic, it's as strong as triangulated plastic lol and now it's wrapped with 3M Carbon vinyl 2004 2005
  8. gliss

It's so rice! and it's all for the fun of riding.
  9. gliss

WSMTB ROUND 6 4X and Dual Slalom - 2nd july Homebush SOPMMX

I guess the cracks on some berms are easily repairable... No worries though, we got suspension anyway lol.
  10. gliss

post your 4X machines

Kitteh wants to ride too ^.^ Painted flames, 2010 Fox 36 Talas daBomb gold camo wheels and Juicy 3
  11. gliss

Honda + Gwin = Sales !?!

as unique as that bike looks, I don't think weight matters to me lol.
  12. gliss

Suspension issues, please give me a hand.

Don't overlook the mounting hardware, FOX and Manitou uses different size mounts. I kept the same stroke and shock length and everything's awesome!
  13. gliss

New bikes! woop... Leaf Cycles etc

lol on the first pic, I was like, oh how did he do that two tone colour scheme...? oh it's just mud... >.<
  14. gliss

2010 Boxxer Teams: What do u think

for the same price guys, what's better 2010 Boxxer Team or 2011 RC/race was about to buy new 2011 one but it's just that they look the same lol.
  15. gliss

Fox 2012 in Australia.

Where can I get 2012 goodies from Fox here in Aus? 2012 831 RLC for $795 but Jenson doesn't ship overseas unfortunately :( http://www.jensonusa.com/store/product/FK260A17-Fox+32+831+100+Rlc+Fit+Fork+12.aspx# yeah, really like to get them.
  16. gliss

When to replace a DH helmet.

I had a massive crash that sent me into concussion and short term memory loss. apart from scratches on the outside, the polycarbonate plastic looked okay, but it was on the foam construction inside that the helmet was cracked. Helmet for me is a worthwhile investment.
  17. gliss

4X Atomlab Pimp 2 4X/DJ/Street

was wondering what sort of wheels you got on there, looks burly and heavy.
  18. gliss

DH cranks

I bought one of these and they're fine so far, 2010 models tho... pros: anodized blue really stands out, looks nice. felt lighter than truvativ ruktion howitzer (7075 vs 6061 alloy tho) cheap cons: no pedal insert, bought this to replace the truvativ howitzer ruktion cranks but...
  19. gliss

More CRC bashing, my order has gone AWOL.

I had my order delayed for two months just because the clarks lock on grips were out of stock, yes it was painful but I didn't become a raging customer, never had problems with DHL express. and tracking.
  20. gliss

Piece of shit

it is somewhat poetic xD