Search results

1. M

29er HT carbon frame recommendations.

Sorry folks, updated to HT (Past frame was a Yeti Big Top) Looking for the above frame, which needs to be the following. 29er carbon frame. Tapered headset. Drop out system (QR to thru axle). Any recommendations? Thanks
  2. M

WTB shimano M678 freewheel body or rear whole hub

Hi all, Anyone getting rid off one? Thanks
  3. M

Long spindle bb30

Any recommendations? And is anyone selling one? Thanks
  4. M

shimano freewheel body replacement

Current shimano M678 freewheel body has cracked the housing, so asking for a better and tougher recommendation for other peoples experience. Thanks
  5. M

sram XD question

I was wondering if the two part can still be used together? Both are xD parts, but one of the notches in the freewheel body is smaller than rest of the other notches, while the cassette (xx1) has even notches? Thanks
  6. M

Loud squealing & frame violently vibrates when brakes are applied.

Howdy all, Have the above problem when the brake is applied to the back caliper, this resulted in loud squealing and violently vibrates the frame. SRAM x0 Any idea? Thanks
  7. M

Thread BB + PF30 cranks

Hi all, just needing some advice how to make the above two work? Thanks
  8. M

Resizing image for upload

Admins/Mods, delete this if its inappropriate.. Below is the free software (Unix, Mac OS & windows) I used to resize images photos for upload to sites requirement (jpg of 488.3 KB) http://imagemagick.org/script/index.php Cheers
  9. M

Professional MTB serivces recommendation

Currently giving my Yeti big top a new life, started with the bare frame and was wondering from other peeps experience in recommending the following: Currently reside in VIC Aluminium repairer - Metal polisher - Phoenix metal finishing - very professional & of high quality finish @...
  10. M

Anyone dealt with Pro-Lite?

Hi All, http://www.pro-lite.net/ Anyone dealt with them before? Thinking of the carbon forks and frames. Thanks Goat
  11. M

Locks

Which locks can be cut through and which cannot...assumng D locks is tough as. As well, which part of the bike do you lock up and how many locks do you use? Thanks Goat
  12. M

STOLEN Help--stolen 2009 Giant XTC Alliance black & white frame Melbourne CBD 16th Feb 2012

Greetings, I am new to this forum and seeking help from forum members who might have information on the location of the theft of my MTB bike which had the lock cut on the 16th Feb in front of the library. I have reported to the police, with the serial number of the bike and they are viewing...