Search results

1. A

Rockshox vivid rebound screw

So in my stupidity while riding around last night I went to adjust the rebound and the entire rebound screw came out and I can't get it back in because it looks like there's part of a shaft in the way. Does anyone have any help or ideas to get it back in without spending millions to send it away...
  2. A

Wagga Downhill scene

So I'm new to wagga. I'm keen to get back into downhill and I've seen a few nice bike around the area but so far all that I've seen of wagga is that its pretty flat and I can't think of anywhere that there could be any tracks ? Does anybody know of any areas or is anybody keen to ride ?
  3. A

Backyard Bmx Edit

http://vimeo.com/14354741 music: not sure ... it's DJ Zannon - Track 35 Camera used: ( yes its crappy ) Phone C&C please
  4. A

short sleeve body armour

[b]Item: pressure suit [b]Location: preferably in sydney range but willing to travle up to 2 hours [b]Price range/Willing to Pay: $100 or less EDIT ( sorry but unfortunately everything costs money ) [b]Extra Info: I'm looking for a size small ( chest 81cm, waist 71) short sleeve pressure...
  5. A

08 Norco Atomik

Well a little while a go i went down to wollongong and bought an Atomik, what more would you like me to say. It's a 2008 Norco Atomik ( bought second hand through "mattyboy" but I would liek to thank troy (the owner) for his help in the purchase)and its pretty much stock apart form a couple of...
  6. A

full face helmets

are there any standards in australia for full face helmets is so wat are they and if there arent ay can any one reckmend a helmet for around 200$ thanks aloo