Search results

1. leadz

Langwarrin dirt jumps and pump track.

It's on dirt art has been given the go a head on the new dirt jumps and pump track at langwarrin Lloyd park.adjacent to the existing skate park. If you would like to be involved in the design process or would like more info contact Simone Bonella on 9768-1505 or...
  2. leadz

Dirt jumps/pump track frankston/langwarrin

Yes I no this is the downhill section!!! But we need lot's of people to get on board.if you have seen dirt art's work they are awesome at building jumps and pump tracks.so look at the dj/4x section and check it out!!! IT WILL BE AWESOME CHEERS Adam :)
  3. leadz

2011 pump track comp on foxtel!!!

Hey all, just to let you all no that foxtel is showing a pump track comp on fuel tv tonight at 7:30pm. cheers leadz :)
  4. leadz

The atherton project foxtel

Hey all. The Atherton Project is showing on foxtel fuel tv at 1am this sunday and 7:30pm sunday night Get on it!!!!!!! cheers leadz
  5. leadz

FOXTEL Kranked 7 ?????

Hay boys & girls just checking out foxtel today and they are showing kranked 7 sweeeet i hope it's the mountain bike vid??there's no info if it is. it's on fuel tv at 8.30pm this friday so kick back with a few beer's :) cheers all leadz..
  6. leadz

roadie cassette 4 dh what's the benefits???

Hey all downhillers.. what's the benefits of a roadie cassette on a downhill rig??and is it a good idea to remove the last three cogs as well.photo's of people's set up's would be helpful as well. cheers leadz.. :)
  7. leadz

Stans no tubes on dh bikes!!!!

Hey all you downhillers, just put stans no tubes on my downhill rig today.what's the best psi should i run in them i have no idea?? i ride hard hitting big gap jumps and big drop off so some info would be cool thanks for your help. cheers leadz :)
  8. leadz

Tell Me Why I Like Monday's ????????

Hi all you downhillers tell me why i like monday's it's because that's my day i get to ride.but the only thing i don't like is i ride buy myself :( so if there is some downhillers who can ride monday's. that would be awesome i live in the south east of melbourne and head off at 9.30am ish after...
  9. leadz

DH Big hit 2

My 09 Big HIT 2 in Blue :)
  10. leadz

Foam Pit Fun....

My son who just turned seven and myself hitting the foam pit jump!!! awesome fun :) and one of the local guys doing a few tricks....GO FURRY!!!!!
  11. leadz

New to downhill

Hi all downhillers new to dh. moved over from xc and love this dh stuff but looking for a crew to go riding with as its dangerous to dh by your self!!!!