Search results

1. P

2011 King of Ballarat Club MUD official thread

Results in The Courier Has anyone sent the Round 3 results and overall results to The Courier ?
  2. P

2011 King of Ballarat Club MUD official thread

Suggestions for KOB I am in Sydney and will not be able to attend the meeting tonight. However here are a few ideas/suggestions for KOB: Article in The Courier on the Saturday of KOB to promote event and encourage spectator attendance. Article in The Courier on the following Monday or Tuesday...
  3. P

Mount Baw Baw 2011

Mt Baw Baw photos Hey Whitie have you got any of my son: Elite men #4, on a red 2010 specialized with yellow rims? Thanks
  4. P

Shepparton rnd 2

Shep Photos Any of #215 0n a red Specialized with yellow rims ? My email is look@vic.chariot.net.au Thanks heaps
  5. P

National round 2 - Shepparton

Shepparton Photos Hey man. Any of #215 on a red Specialized with yellow rims? My email is look@vic.chariot.net.au Thanks
  6. P

2010 Aussie Champs Eagle Park the top to bottom by NBT

National Champs Photos Fantastic, sharp photos. Any of # 215 on a red Specialized with yellow rims and # 68 on a white Foes with yellow rims to look@vic.chariot.net.au or let me know the website. Thanks
  7. P

2010 - National DH - Round 2 - Shepparton (from Natarlie)

hepparton photos Really impressive shots. Any of #215 on a red Specialized Demo8 II with yellow rims? My email is look@vic.chariot.net.au Thanks
  8. P

National Round 01 - Tassie

Tolosa Hey mate. Did you happen to get any of #23 on a white Foes with yellow rims or any of #204 on a red Foes with yellow rims. Thanks
  9. P

Tas Nats Rnd 5 - DH Race Runs

Tolosa Photos Nice shots. Any of #23 White Foes or #204 red Foes. If so could you please email to look@vic.chariot.net.au Cheers Oops. Thought this was Dec 2009.
  10. P

Yackandandah Pics

Yackandandah Photos Hey mate. Any of: Race plate: 42 ( Elite ) Bike: White Foes DHS Mono 2:1, yellow rims Kit: new TLD stars kit ( navy ) Thanks
  11. P

2009 junior team

2009 Junior Worlds Team Unfortunately a frustrating season ! He finished 7th at Oceanas with 6:56 then 2 weeks later at NSW State round on same track posted 6:33 to win Mens B. At national champs crashed in race run but seeded 8th in 3:08 with no pedalling as chain was riding off sprocket...
  12. P

NSW State Series - Awaba

Awaba shots Hery mate. Any of #656 on a red Foes with yellow rims. Had TBSM jersey on. Email to look@vic.chariot.net.au Thanks
  13. P

State round #4 Awaba

Awaba shots Hey mate. Any of #656 on a red Foes with yellow rims. TBSM jersey. Email to look@vic.chariot.net.au Cheers
  14. P

Mt Beauty Race Day Pics

Big Hill Photos Hey P.H. Any of Marcus #631 on a red Foes? If emailing send to look@fairbankseyegallery.com Cheers
  15. P

You Yangs VSS Rnd 5

You Yangs Photos Hey Sean Any of Marcus #631 on a red Foes to look@fairbankseyegallery.com He was wearing TLD long trousers with a t shirt Thanks Peter
  16. P

you yangs photo's

You Yangs Hey mate Any of #631 in U19 on a red Foes to look@fairbankseyegallery.com Thanks
  17. P

you yangs vss round 5 pics

You Yangs Hey mate Any of #631 in U19 on a red Foes? Cheers
  18. P

You yangs round 5 race pics

You Yangs Hey mate #631 on a red Foes to look@fairbankseyegallery.com Thanks
  19. P

Thredbo round1 NSW DH by NBT

Thredbo Photos Great shots Neil Any of #624 on Sunday and I think 424 on Saturday ridind a red Foes with black t shirt and TLD long pants ( green and black). Thanks
  20. P

NSWMTB Rnd 1 Thredbo

Thredbo Photos Hey mate Any of #624 on red Foes? Thanks