Search results

1. S

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!2010 FOX 40 RC2's. SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!

Item: Fox 40 RC2's 203mm travel Location: Officer Victoria Item Condition: Really good condition Reason for selling: Lost race support at races Price and price conditions: Around the $1200 mark Extra Info: No scratches on the stuanchens. Minor scratches on lowers. Nothing serious at all...
  2. S

VIC SOLD!!! 08 Norco Team DH

Hi everyone PRICE DROP $1,900 The Norco team is an excellent bike for all sorts of downhill riding. It has been well maintained and is in good condition. The frame is only 8 months old and the forks have had new lowers and internals put on. They are now 09 forks bassically. The stornchens are...
  3. S

Bike rack for the car!

Hey Guys, I'm looking at building a bike rack for a welding project at tafe, I'm looking at copying the two bike grip sport model but I'm unsure about what the dimensions are, if anyone has one of those racks or knows measurements of the materials it would be much appreciated if you would...
  4. S

2008 Norco Aline( sold please delete!!)

tem: 2008 Norco Aline (med) Location:longwarry VIC (about an hour and 20 from the CBD Item Condition:bike is in fairly good condition it has the normal scuffs and scratches from riding and racing, rims are true, no dints or cracks anywhere on the bike Reason for selling: bmx Price...
  5. S

Shocks???????

This thread is to ask anyone who knows anything about or has expirenced a ride on a ROCKSHOX vivid 4.1 and if it is any good or not. i need to know cause my new bike comes with one but i've herd bad reviews about the 5.1 so i'm thinking that the 4.1 might not be much better and that i might...
  6. S

I'm not sure if this has been posted yet or not but i got some stats from the boys at giant on the 2010 glory machines, word is that the new glory dh01 is 16.8 kg out of the box the glory dh00 is 17kg flat. with dh tubes and 500lbs steel spings. think of how light you could get with a bit...