Search results

1. MickeyB

Riding Forrest - Which trails?

Track 9 Mariners Run has some of the best flowing berms in Victoria. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bSgvNBGh7P4&feature=youtu.be
  2. MickeyB

MTBing along the Great Ocean Road

Check out this website http://www.rideforrest.com.au/trails, the Yaugher Trails are some of the best XC single track in Victoria. My personal favourite trail is track 9 on the Yaugher loop which is full of nice flowing berms. J2 Trail has log jumps, skinnies and even a small creek gap.
  3. MickeyB

Help us rename "Track 10"

Muummm!! Where's the Dettol?
  4. MickeyB

Don't blow your load, just preload Just pump it Insane in the membrane Another hit to the dong
  5. MickeyB

I like Pin it or Bin it, here's a few suggestions. You must pin it to win it Welcome to Hucksville, population -1 I need a stiff drink Switch off brain here What's my blood type? How many fingers? Are you a registered donor? Have you got income insurance? Is your estate in order? Welcome to the...
  6. MickeyB

2010 reign 1 or 2 or a 2009 reign 1 (help me choose)

2010 reign 1 or 2 or a 2009 reign 1 (help me choose) I purchased my 09 Reign 1 12 months ago since then I have taken it to Buller, competed in the Mt Wellington Super D and finished my first Otway Odyssey all running the stock components. I regularly ride You Yangs and the Otway trails and...
  7. MickeyB

what cad software is best for a designing a bike

CAD Software I' m a fifth year Mech Eng. Student, we predominantly use Solidworks for design work. It is very easy to learn from a beginners perspective and ideal for creating engineering drawings and construction diagrams. Student versions are also widely available and there is a range of...
  8. MickeyB

FOUND Helmet Cam - You Yangs Sat 28th Nov

Found: Item: Helmet Cam Location: You Yangs MTB Park Date: 28/11/09 around 11.30am As proof of ownership please email or PM with the brand and model of the missing camera and the number of the track which it was found on. Contact Details: Michael mcbe.deakin@gmail.com