Search results

1. dezza1994

Funny Quotes

Thought i'd make a thread to share your funny yet sometimes over the top quotes. I'll start off with a couple. -Sucks harder then a hooker drinking a thickshake -Lower then ya grans nips, but handles like ya sister
  2. dezza1994

Beginner DJ?

Yeah mate just performing. Will no be mixing my own tracks at the moment. Just using tracks made by artists. Would you know some links that i could buy this stuff off the internet buddy? Cheers
  3. dezza1994

Beginner DJ?

I'm trying to get into DJing a few mates parties for some cash. Live out in the country so the parties are no more then 100ish usually. Talking to a mate and he said all you need is a laptop, mixing table and then speakers. (And smoke and strobe of course) Laptop plugged into mixing deck and...
  4. dezza1994

Trying not to sell PS2

Sorry man, not here.
  5. dezza1994

DJ sets.

Getting sick of the old beats i got given. So looking for new ones but don't know the best sites for them. Anyone want to recommend some good sets/sites to download from? Cheers
  6. dezza1994

The Norco Aline (Building her up)

I've torn my ACL and won't be able to ride for at least the next year and by that time i'll be nearly 18 and ready to get a car. Mise well now while its worth more then it will be in a years time i guess.
  7. dezza1994

Thinking about selling!!
  8. dezza1994

Good DJ's (Music)

Cheers for that mate. Thats the stuff!! :) :)
  9. dezza1994

Good DJ's (Music)

Just some bassy stuff. Theres a new song out. Got borat snippets through it. Anyone know of it? Cheers
  10. dezza1994

Good DJ's (Music)

Whats some good fresh DJ's guys?
  11. dezza1994

No brakes = Super Fast!! :p:p
  12. dezza1994

Good set of DH brakes.

Building up my bike and about all i need now is a good set of brakes. Yeah if i had the money i'd buy a set of saints which are and look amazing. I'm going to use them on my aline and get into downhill comp so i need a pair that have good braking power. Suggestions guys? Cheers Dezza
  13. dezza1994

My frist DH bike(Aline Park)

Sweet ride. What seat is that mate?
  14. dezza1994

Hahaha knew someone would point that out. Actually fixed it up today when i put some 2.5 minions on it i got off a lady. Just got to buy some brakes now :)
  15. dezza1994

About 700mm i think mate? Cheers
  16. dezza1994

Cheapest place to buy minions.

Cheers Robbo. Also whats the difference between the Super Tacky 42a and the MaxxPro 60a
  17. dezza1994

Cheapest place to buy minions.

Where is the cheapest place to buy a set of Maxxis Minion tyres? ChainReaction has them for 106 a set plus postage. Anyone found a place cheaper? Cheers Dezza
  18. dezza1994

This is my Norco Aline i've been building up over the past few monthes. Being 16 and not having to much money on hand this is where its at so far. Hoping to put a pair of minions on it pretty soon and hopefully some code or saint brakes when i get the money. Let me know what you think of it and...
  19. dezza1994

QLD SOLD - Please delete

Keen as. Pictures!
  20. dezza1994

Loud Drivers.

Yeah got it last night. Sounds bloody awesome mate.. Makes me want one right nowwww.