Search results

1. E

Sydney 24 Hour - New Date, New Venue

Enduro Pulse has got the exclusive on Rocky Trail's Sydney 24 Hour with a new date and new venue. Mt Annan, here we come.....
  2. E

Red Centre Enduro

Red Centre Enduro about to kick off tomorrow. I'm over here racing and reporting and will throw up daily reports on Enduro Pulse. Here's a couple of pics of the pre race today. Awesome weather over here and with all the rain the trails sound pretty rutted, gnarly and heaps of fun!
  3. E

Twilight 3 Hour Enduro - Appin Saturday 8th May

Hi Guys, Just a reminder that this Saturday evening Wollongong Mountain Bike Club will host a twilight 3 hour enduro starting at 4:30pm at the Appin cross country track. By all accounts the track is in great condition and will be fine by night. We hope to see plenty of riders there keen to...
  4. E

Red Centre Enduro Tyre Choice

Can anyone offer some tyre choice tips for riding in Alice Springs? I'm heading over for the Red Centre Enduro next month and am finally making the switch to tubeless. A kit has been bought to convert to tubeless however I'm lost on tyre choice for Alice. Any tips would be appreciated.
  5. E

Wagga 3+3

I'm going to make the trip out West for this years 3+3 6 hour enduro on the 11th April. If anyone has ridden the track and can let me know what I'm in for it would be great as it sounds pretty fast and flowing. Cheers,
  6. E

NSW Enduro Series - Singletrack Mind

Taken from a press release from Chocolate Foot. I'll put the dates into the Event Calendar later tonight. Plenty of enduro choices now! Details of a new NSW endurance series have just been announced that will see riders tackle 5 races over the state ranging in time from 6 - 10 hours...
  7. E

Appin Cross Country Race 14/2/10 Postponed

Round 1 of the Wollongong Mountain Bike Club 2010 Cross Country Series due to be held tomorrow 14th February 2010 at Appin has been postponed. Due to the wet weather in order to preserve the track, riders brake pads and our safety the decision has been made to postpone the race. A...
  8. E

Scott Spark 2 x 9 conversion

Anyone here had any experience with converting a 2009 or 2010 Scott Spark to 2 x 9? I think there was an article on it in an Aussie mag recently but would be good to hear from anyone. Cheers,
  9. E

Summer Sessions @ Appin - Mid Week Social Racing

Free mid week social XC races at Appin... Summer Sessions, Wednesdays 6:00pm Appin XC track No official timing. Mass start at 6:00pm. Race your mates and record your own time and place if you wish. Starts Wednesday December 2nd, then every fortnight. Check out www.wmbc.asn.au for more...
  10. E

Giant XTC 1 2009 - Weight?

So I've been searching and searching but can't find the weight of a 2009 Giant XTC 1 large. Don't suppose anyone here knows?? Cheers,
  11. E

Husky 100 - New Event

Anyone see this new event for Feb 2010? 100km marathon from Jervis Bay using 3 of the awesome SCUM tracks. If only it wasn't a week after my first attempt at solo 24 in Sydney I'd be there... http://www.blackheartevents.com.au/mtb-races-home
  12. E

Appin XC night race 12/9/09 postponed

Please note that the Wollongong Mountain Bike Club night race planned for Appin on Saturday 12th September is now postponed. Apologies for the late notice as personal commitments from the small volunteer committee have left us with no alternative but to postpone. We intend to reschedule...
  13. E

Australian National Enduro Series

How's this. MTBA have announced that a National Enduro Series is coming our way as part of the 2009/2010 National Series. Sounds like enduro is getting more recognition which is great for the sport. http://www.mtba.asn.au/NEWS/?IntCatId=20