Search results

1. urbansuburban

NSW Parts to finish off a downhill bike

Hey i recently purchased a 2010 specialized demo 8 frame, a rear shock and a set of world cups im looking to buy everything else to complete the bike off. Pm me some details if you have anything i may be interested in. I am located in sydney but im willing to travel or get something posted...
  2. urbansuburban

NSW 2010 giant glory 01...sold

sorry but somebody came and picked it up the other day sorry guys i havent got round to getting rid of this thread
  3. urbansuburban

NSW Sold please delete thankyou

sorry this item has sold.
  4. urbansuburban

value my bike?

:)hey thinking of selling my bike but dont know what to sell for here is a list of specs and picture frame: 2007 hoffman disruptor fork: 2008 fit team trail front wheel: alienation double walled black sheep (2 weeks old)(not pictured) pegs:fit prk sig crank set:solid hella light...
  5. urbansuburban

i looking for a not your average paint job

hey im probably going for a new lick of paint very soon and want to do something original and cool i need some ideas paper mache and clear coat drawing with poscas (paint pens) black and red paint drips heat colours? stencils? what do you think if you have photos they would be good
  6. urbansuburban

nightfall bike co.

Hey guys, just stumbled upon this (aussie bike brand wowowo) on the internet and thought that this looks good. check it out. There frames look sick and i am considering buying one http://www.nightfallbikeco.com/ :) let me know what you think
  7. urbansuburban

what bike should i get ($600-850)

yeh i need a new bike eastern element from stictly are $649 can you find better quality??? i found this what do you rekon he lives near me too http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=250416227876
  8. urbansuburban

what bike for me???

some a** h*le just bailed on me http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&item=250416227876 and now i have $1000 i want to buy a bike that is mainly free ride/dh but i enjoy the odd woodford to glenbrook now and then (xc) what bike would do the job im...
  9. urbansuburban

bmx-forum

yerr apparently i have been banned from bmx-forum what is happening it says the cause is spam and i cant change it what happened i know one of my friends knows my password
  10. urbansuburban

podcasts?

need something to get on my ipod to do with mountain biking im looking for dh/free ride stuff i cant find anything on itunes can you help me
  11. urbansuburban

anyone know anything funny on youtube thay wanna share

this is my friend crashing http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q75hu7PblgA&feature=channel :D
  12. urbansuburban

question about building dj's

yeh been building for a while and i noticed the depper you dig the more yellow the dirt becomes why is that and how do you 360 a jump properly i always land vertical and die
  13. urbansuburban

why does my left cranks arm keep on coming loose

yeh my crank keeps on coming loose and i keep on tightening it what is happening is it going to snap off or something because it doesnt look to safe:cool::(
  14. urbansuburban

NSW ahhhh ns snapped

just built this north shore track to get down a little drop in preparation for this big one so we built this little ns and 5th try or so it just snapped and i fell on my face this was o sturdy ns too how do i make strong north shore
  15. urbansuburban

which would you recomend?

yeh im deciding between these bikes? which would you recomend just getting into the sport but i will be riding hard and i wanna do big drops i also do bmx to so im not just going to be rolling around the streets. $1400...
  16. urbansuburban

new to the whole mtb thing

yeh hey i usually ride bmx but then decided to but a mtb im going to but a giant team 03 with boxers on the front off ebay just a couple of questions about dhing: 1)are they use-able for fire trail rides 2)is there heaps of difference between a $4000 and a $8000 bike 3)would you recomend...