Search results

1. C

QLD [BRIS] SOLD 2010 Santa Cruz Blur XC Carbon Large Black/Orange Frame + Fox Fit RLC 120

Item: Santa Cruz Blur XC carbon frame, Large, Black/Orange and Fox Fork Fit RLC 120mm QR straight steerer. Also includes FSA Orbit Extreme Pro headset (silky smooth!) Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Both items in good condition, with very minor stone chips to frame, and some minor...
  2. C

Santa Cruz Blur TRc Build

Just swapped frames from a 2010 Blur XCc to a Blur TRc. Chasing a bit more travel, bit slacker front end, and the incremental improvements of a tapered steerer and 15mm thru axle: Frame - Large SC Blur TRc Rear shock - Fox RP23 Front shock/fork - 130mm Fox Float 32 Fit RLC Handlebars -...
  3. C

XTR 2x10 upgrade for carbon blur xc will it work?

Considering going to xtr 2x10, but am not sure if the frame can take a 38-26 crankset, or am I stuck only considering 40-28? Thanks, I am not sure how to tell as the 2010 blur has been removed from the SC site...
  4. C

QLD SOLD BRIS: Shimano M647 Pedals

Item: Shimano M647 Pedals Location: Bardon, Brisbane Item Condition: Good condition, a few scratches here and there, but work perfectly Reason for selling: upgraded to XTR Price and price conditions: $75 for the pair Extra Info: Only used for about 400km, and about 40 of that would be...
  5. C

QLD SOLD BRIS: Shimano MTB and Road shoes

Item: Shimano Road Shoes R076 Size 44 and Shimano MTB Shoes M075 Size 46 Location: Bardon, Brisbane, happy to post at buyers expense Item Condition: excellent condition, only worn each pair for about 300km each Reason for selling: size 45 fits me better than 44 and 46! Price and price...
  6. C

Groupset upgrade for Giant Yukon 09

Sorry for the noob question, but is it possible to just upgrade the gear on my Yukon hardtail to XT? I quite like the bike, but would appreciate better drivetrain and brakes. I went with the Yukon cos I wan't sure if I would continue riding much, but I have been riding a bit. I don't want to...