Search results

1. roboworm9000

da bomb parts?

i am thinking of changing my dirt jumper to a single speed, with a da-bomb conversion kit and i was wondering what people thought of them.
  2. roboworm9000

max travel for a sassy

what is the maximum safe amount of travel i can fit onto my 2009 norco sassy? ( by safe i mean not going to wreck my frame) and feed back would be much appreciated.
  3. roboworm9000

tyres

my dirt jump bikes tires have finally worn out and im thinking about buying either some maxxis holly rollers or kenda small block eight now ive heard only good things about the holly rollers but i was wondering what the small block eights were like for example tyre life and things like that...
  4. roboworm9000

normal for my fork?

i recently bought a 2009 Norco Sasquatch and the front fork ( marzochi 55 rs ) once i turn the rebound down to its slowest the fork seems to lock up ( like its has full lockout on ) i was just wondering if thats normal? once i turn it back a bit faster the fork goes back to normal.
  5. roboworm9000

stack faces

now i know your thinking " ow great another stack thread" but its not! i know from experience that everyone before they stack makes a funny face and i would absolutely love to see some of these, so if you have any please post them and give us some information about them. thanks in advance to all...
  6. roboworm9000

wheele truing

my rear wheele moves when i ride and i was just wondering how to fix it wether the spokes need tightening or not, i dont know how though so can anyone tell me how?
  7. roboworm9000

my hub has gone haywire

my hub semes to have a problem or somthing because the whole weele moves (from side to side and i dont meen the tyre) i dont know what to do is it a big problem? what can i do-thanks in advance roboworm9000
  8. roboworm9000

squeaky brakes

i have some hayse mx-3's and lately that have been squeaking a lot lately and i am getting really annoyed, i have cleaned the disc and pads, the pads arent worn out. what can i do to stop this infernal squeaking?
  9. roboworm9000

travel

i currently have a Norco Ryde, it has fork with 100-mm of travel and i was wondering what problems can occur if i put a 140-mm of travle on it.
  10. roboworm9000

buying new forks

i am looking to buy some forks like rock-shox pikes and around the same price, does anyone know of any?