Search results

1. cheezario

Finale Ligure - any tips from people who have been there recently?

Finale is sweet, don't skip it, although there are plenty of other options around Italy that you just can't find unless you live here. Lucky I do ;-)
  2. cheezario

Permission to race in Italy?

Moved to Italy last month, now I want to race in the regional Enduro series, but the organisers have asked that I "get permission from the governing cycling organisation in your home country to race in Italy". Anyone else had this or got any ideas? Cheers,
  3. cheezario

Travel insurance recommendations

Dude, I'm with Southern Cross Travel Insurance, they automatically cover you for sports and outdoor activities (most others have an add-on fee), and I was also able to add my bike for not much extra, even specifying which model and spec level with the retail price. Have used them a few times...
  4. cheezario

NSW SOLD - TITUS MotoLite - Large

Item: TITUS MotoLite - Large Location: Sydney Eastern Beaches - free dropoff to Sydney metro, or see postage below Item Condition: Used. Few scratches and scuffs, but not realy showing any major signs of age. Reason for selling: Going to Niner town! Price and price conditions: $700 (+$70...
  5. cheezario

••Sold•• 2015 Norco RANGE alloy (Large)with CaneCreek Inline or CTD Fox

any chance to post it to sydney?
  6. cheezario

Sold

Hey dude is this still for sale? I can pickup
  7. cheezario

Sold

Soooo wish this was a large :( Any hints on where to get one of these babies in a bigger frame for cheap?
  8. cheezario

NS Bikes ECCENTRIC Frame

Would love on of these bad boys, missed out on the CRC sale from earlier this year :-( http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/au/en/ns-bikes-eccentric-frame-2014/rp-prod110729 Either colour-way is fine! Happy to pay postage from interstate (I'm in NSW)
  9. cheezario

Official Old Mans Valley MTB Park - Hornsby

Anyone ride it this afternoon?
  10. cheezario

Official Old Mans Valley MTB Park - Hornsby

Trail status? Hey are the trails open for tomorrow? I know the twitter page said closed earlier today (Saturday)... Was a dry afternoon so here's hoping!
  11. cheezario

SOLD please delete

Still for sale? Sent from my A1-810 using Tapatalk
  12. cheezario

Centennial Park NSW

Hi all, Has anyone ever approached Centennial Park Trust to see whether a MTB track would ever be possible? I live close by and would be curious to see if it is a lack of funding or other issues. Given that Kickstarter has recently come to Oz, it would be a great campaign if we could raise...
  13. cheezario

Knapsack Shuttle Route

Thanks Wes/Truck, am new to Sydney riding. Up on the Sunny Coast we have paved shuttle roads right next to the tracks... Anyway hopefully see you out there when I get my new rig
  14. cheezario

Knapsack Shuttle Route

So there's no official push run, and shuttling involves going on a highway, which means no bikes hanging off the tailgate. Sorry, but how are we meant to get to the top exactly?
  15. cheezario

Fitting Longer Seat-Stay?

Hey all, Is it possible to fit 29er seatstays to a 26in bike with a FSR type linkage? I'm looking at getting a Titus El Guapo 26inch, but really want to fit 142x12. That only comes for the 29inch version, so thought I might be able to retrofit the new one, even though it's probably like...
  16. cheezario

SOLD: $50 Rock Shox (white) Tora RS 302 lockout

Private message sent
  17. cheezario

Shaun Palmer "The Miserable Champion"

yeah I got it last week, it's a really good insight into the downfall of one of the best DH racers. Definitely worth a watch!
  18. cheezario

Obscore/Rare/Dream DH Bikes ?

My first DH bike was a RACELINE Pro. Working in a bike shop but just rode XC, until my mate brought in this Beast of a bike. It was gleaming and shiny and completely badass. Bought it on the spot. Started racing it that weekend, but had no idea that a heavy bike = extra momentum. Tipping the...
  19. cheezario

2012 Tomac Primer 200

Anyone heard anything about this bike? Searched the interwebz and got nothing, it's on the Tomac website, but is it even for sale anywhere? Is Tomac bikes still alive?
  20. cheezario

[Advocacy] Shooting wlecomed to NSW National Parks...But not MTBs

I read through the entire document and didn't find any mention of exactly WHEN this proposal would be accepted and work on trails would begin. Considering it has been up for nearly a year, not much confidence!