Search results

1. GEOFF DOOM

QLD Sold sold

Item: MASI Fixie 56cm Location: Brisbane, can post anywhere Item Condition: Good. Has been well looked after but used regularly. Reason for selling: Don't ride often enough anymore. Price and price conditions: $500 feel free to make an offer. Extra Info: bike will be sold with original...
  2. GEOFF DOOM

QLD Sold

Item: Scott Scale 710. Location: Brisbane, Can Post anywhere. Item Condition: Bike has been used more as a commuter than a mountain bike. very good condition. Reason for selling: Doesn't get used enough. Cant justify having it just sitting there. Price and price conditions: Asking for...
  3. GEOFF DOOM

Sold

Hey there, UP for sale is a Large 2013 Scott Genius 720. I am selling for a work buddy of mine who is looking to sell his bike fast. Item: Scott Genius 720 (lrg) Location: Brisbane (4000 Item Condition: Great! bike was bought only a few months ago and has seen the dirt only a handful...
  4. GEOFF DOOM

Sold

Hey, Up for sale is . . . Item: PIVOT 5.7 CARBON (18.5" FRAME) Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Good, bike has been well maintained. Reason for selling: I am looking to change bikes for the new year. Price and price conditions: $4250 I am open to offers. Feel free to PM me, or...
  5. GEOFF DOOM

Sold

Hey, Up for sale is . . . Item: PIVOT 5.7 CARBON (18.5" FRAME) Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Good, bike has been well maintained. Reason for selling: I am looking to change bikes for the new year. Price and price conditions: $4250 I am open to offers. Feel free to PM me...
  6. GEOFF DOOM

Sold

Hey there! UP for sale is . . . Item: 2008 CHARGE DUSTER SS. Location: Brisbane Item Condition: good, the bike has standard scratches here and there, should be evident in photos. If you would like close ups of wear and tear just Pm me. Reason for selling: I would like some new bikes...
  7. GEOFF DOOM

Sold

2012 SCOTT SPARK 40 Item: 2012 Scott Spark 40, medium. Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Used but running like the day I bought it. Reason for selling: wanting a more aggressive trail bike. Price and price conditions: $2100. ONO Extra Info: Bike has been very well maintained. Frame is...
  8. GEOFF DOOM

Sold

hey there, Item: Gran Royale, Lurker Location: QLD, Brisbane, 4174 Item Condition: perfect, minimal chain wear, hubs are in great shape, bike has been regularly maintained. Reason for selling: persons have f*cked around with the sale of my other bikes so I am resorting to selling...
  9. GEOFF DOOM

Sold

I have this posted up in "downhill/freeide bikes" as well. Only because that is what I built it for but It is a 4" bike so I am posting it up here. The Cherry Bomb would make a gnarly slopestyle/4x bike. Just a tweak here and there in the spec and your good to go. Item: DaBomb cherry bomb...
  10. GEOFF DOOM

Sold

hey, Item: DaBomb cherry bomb 15" Location: Brisbane, 4174 Item Condition:good working order. usual scratches/rub marks from transport and trails. Reason for selling: $$$ for another bike build Price and price conditions: feel free to make an offer, Pm me. postage costs will be extra or...
  11. GEOFF DOOM

SOLD, please delete

Item: EASTERN nightrtain Location: brisbane, Qld, 4174 Item Condition: (only six months old) perfect running order, bike has been well maintained over the last 6 months. Reason for selling: $$$ for Dh bike Price and price conditions: make an offer. (postage costs will be up to the buyer)...
  12. GEOFF DOOM

DaBomb cherry bomb, my most playful bike yet

hey ya"ll Right here is my DaBomb cherry bomb. I built this recently to be my Dh, Fr, XC, AM and whetever els bike. At the moment its a dedicated trail thrasher, mostly freeride type stuff. This is what DaBomb have to say about her, "She will go down, up and over anything you think you are...
  13. GEOFF DOOM

QLD Sold

Up for sale is a DMR Trailstar with a custom sprayed metalic green and black paint. Item: DMR Trailstar Location: Brisbane, Qld Item Condition: Perfect, there are no scrathes or blemishes. This frame has just been sprayed and not built up since. Reason for selling: not enough use and I...
  14. GEOFF DOOM

sold

up for sale is a Nicolai BMXTB small frame in an amazing pink camo colour. Sale includes seat, seatpost, seat clamp and frame. HEADSET NOT INCLUDED. Item: NICOLAI BMXTB small frame (pink camo) Location: Brisbane ,Qld Item Condition: The frame is perfect. The threading in the bb is like...
  15. GEOFF DOOM

QLD sold. pending payment

Hello there. . . up for sale is. . . Item: YETI DJ Location: BRISBANE Item Condition: Good. there is nothing at the moment that sets it back. The frame has only few scrateches and they are not very noticeable. Reason for selling: The bike isn't getting enough use as what i planned when...
  16. GEOFF DOOM

Sold

Item: Black Micargi Puma, Beach Cruizer/Chopper :cool: Location: Brisbane Item Condition: Excelent, there is not a scratch on it. The wheels could maybe do with a true. Reason for selling: Don't ride it. It was baught as a build project and for a bit of fun. Price and price conditions: Feel...
  17. GEOFF DOOM

Sram X-7 derauler + Shifter

Item: sram x-7 derauler, sram x-7 shifter. (both 8 speed) Location: Gold coast, Brisbane Price range/Willing to Pay: as cheap as possible ;) Extra Info: i am posting this for a freind. please PM me, thanks.
  18. GEOFF DOOM

2007 norco manik, . . . im lovin it

hello to all the 'rotor burners' out there, just thought i would post up my hardtail and find out what you all think , i have been riding serious mtb for about 3 years now and this awesome peice of alluminium has been there either underneeth me or flying through the air beside me, heres a...