Search results

1. BACON

[stolen] Wollongong, figtree area, Giant DH comp

Bike: 04 DH comp Colour: light green frame with white forks Date it was stolen: tuesday 15 december 2009\ Where it was stolen: Westfield figtree bike rack Specs: has boxxer 04 white forks, built the whole bike myself and would really like to find it Other Discriptions: has a...
  2. BACON

Rear shock Oil

hi, i recently figured out how to replace seals and the oil in my rear shock, by using the manual on the internet, does anyone know what type of oil it would be though because in the manual it just says oil but it doesnt state what type or density eg. 5 wt, would anyone know what type of oil is...
  3. BACON

soz not for sale please remove

Soz not for sale no more, maybe in the near future
  4. BACON

Headset help

hey, i bought a frame or the internet and luckily it came with the headset but im sure there are parts missing, i think its missing the bottom dust cap and the top, i know the brand is FSA pig dh i was wondering if i could buy a certain size which could fit it the headset
  5. BACON

GDAY new to farkin

hi, im new to farkin, im mainly into downhill and i try to do some jumps, ive just recently got a yeti dh 303 really sic bike, if ive got time i like to ride mt stromlo cause i live in belconnen, anyone else new like to say a bit about themselves