Search results

1. J

Hardtail build

I hate cutting steerers. What if I buy a new frame? What if I dont like the forks and the steerer is to short to sell. What if I buy a new stem......... Faaaaaaaaarkin
  2. J

QLD Sold

Actually just looked on For The Riders and they have em for $99. Are you willing to beat that?
  3. J

QLD Sold

Still for sale? Will buy if they are. I'm in Bris also.
  4. J

VIC Sold

Will take the shorts. Posted to Brisbane 4066?
  5. J

Little Things You Love

This is true. Nans make the best relish known to mankind.
  6. J

Aldi Bike Stuff Sale.

I bought sausages from aldi. They tasted like sawdust. I hope this helps.
  7. J

What is love?

I don't know, but I think I might be in it. I met a very lovely lady on the weekend and she didn't tell me to fuck off once!
  8. J

Questions which will never have an answer...

How long is a piece of string?
  9. J

What are you listening to NOW?

Party of one - Baby doll
  10. J

Started riding again, looking for advice on a bike

I'm 6ft and ride an 08 Eastern Nighttrain comfortably. As far as I am aware they are the same as 09 ones apart from colours. Not great to sit down and cruise on but thats not really what they are for. Hated the handling on it at first, but once I got used to that it is sweet. I have never been...
  11. J

Defence Gap year

Or get a trade. Being a boilermaker myself you can travel Aus and get good money as you go. All my mates are tradies and earn great coin. 100k a year is reasonably easy once your qualified and not a shit head.
  12. J

why won't my cassette come off?

Hit it harde.r with a bigger hammer
  13. J

Whats the best beer you've had & why?

You could not have said that better kind sir.
  14. J

Whats the best DJ mag?

Decline is great with good photo's and articles but way to spendy now. Revolution is good to, but if you're on here much you will have seen 90% of it anyway. Used to love readin mags but now I just hop on here and find exactly what I want.
  15. J

Oh dear..

She has to be taking the piss, I hope! Or I will go to hell for laughing :D
  16. J

What are you listening to NOW?

Jeff Waynes War of the worlds.
  17. J

good all mountain grips

Running ODI ruffian lock on at the moment and love them. So simple to install and remove for maintenance etc. Have tried Oury's before but found them a bit large for my liking.
  18. J

Bear Trapped in US Skatepark

Backflip to tail tap to HOLY F#%K.
  19. J

This is one way to advertise your bike has been stolen..

I love these sorts of pics. Either someone has a twisted (but funny) sense of humour, or some kid is well pissed off and bikeless:(
  20. J

Mountain biker wins road race on his hardtail

Now he just has to win an XC race on a road bike to really impress us!