Search results

1. G

delete

still looking for ss wheels i`ve got two surly wheelsets one on dx32`s super strong and awesome300,and a brand new set of surly on singletrack rims with dt revolution spokes500
  2. G

Found Please Delete

yo dude whats the go you made a deal for my brakes gave you my bank details but haven`t done anything since.. ive already comitted to very expensive new set pm me asap cool thanks bro
  3. G

SOLD Thompson Elite Post

what saddle you need i`ve ot a gobi wing flex needs new home.. i need to get a new 27.2 post for girlfriend i have a 26.8 frame needs a 27.2.. maybe a trade
  4. G

Cross country frame (16" XTC or similar??)

ihave a brand new 16inch surly single speed 1x1 with horizontal dropout but has been custom welds by grip with derailleur hanger and touromg bosses hasn`t been riden BRAND NEW pm me for price frame wieght close to 4.6lbs roughly just on 2kg lovelt cromo frame brand new
  5. G

Found Please Delete

i have a set of juicy fives not new but in awesome condition pm` me
  6. G

(small) TEMPLATE

i have a giant atx that hs complete custom build weighes in at 11.9kg good that was with a lock and thomson post so very close to 10.5kg with no lock and normal post 900complete SID`s,avid juicy`s,mavic wheelset,sram rock shifter,deore lx groupset most parts brand new... sweet bike super light...
  7. G

Dabomb CR8 15" complete, sold, please delete.

i`ll buy it from you... my friend is looking for a dj and this should do him just fine... so lets make a deal
  8. G

i cant believe i sold it! :D

maybe it needs to be in the parts and stuff not in frames and forks
  9. G

sold

Sold Sold Sold Please Delete
  10. G

sold

SOLD SOLD both have been sold
  11. G

Sold!

i`ll buy it how much and may i have a pic
  12. G

sold

kjhbkvjhdsklfjhdka
  13. G

sold

medium spring in both and to adjust travel you have to dismantil the forks and rearange the spacers inside. so on and so forth.
  14. G

sold

bombers have been sold.....
  15. G

sold

price adjustment sorry for inconvience
  16. G

Rigid mtb fork

hey dude i`ve got a couple of cromo forks all have over 220 steerer for 1 1/8 and i have a surly 1x1 disc fork but thats a little pricey cool
  17. G

sold

oh my god real damn cheap super condition forks farkyeah
  18. G

sold

2003-04 i believe... 195ml and i`ve got another pair with 240ml steerer same year but this one is a bit strached up on the lowers only cosmitic still runs super plush and smooth...
  19. G

sold

buy your self some great forks dj`s going super crasy cheap take thirty bucks off...
  20. G

sold

new forks have magically appeared....