Search results

1. J

SOLD 04 Santacruz V10 SOLD

PM'd u mate about bike...
  2. J

EI3 Cainguide

What: E13 Chainguide Price range/Willing to Pay: anything, long as is its not to pricey! Location: Extra Info: with 38-44 bash plate
  3. J

I'm too lazy to USE the TEMPLATE!

FFS! Look up the top of this forum. USE the TEMPLATE!
  4. J

SOLD 03 SPECIALIZED P3 $1,500 OR MAKE AN OFFER

Sold for $2000
  5. J

You Yangs?

Cool, is the track still the same as it was when the state round was on in May ?
  6. J

I must be on drugs, cos its also got an 8 inch rotor on the back with the HFX 9 brake as well.
  7. J

All Giant owners! Compare your bikes

Year its 12 months on the frame and 12 months on the components....
  8. J

I found this pic for you guys but its off the specialized site...... http://www.extremebike.sk/prispevky/id_216/p32003.jpg
  9. J

My Orange

Very nice ride. Must of cost you lots of $$$$$$
  10. J

Like I said it's stock............ :roll: FRAME A1 Premium Aluminum, Freeride HT/Dirt Jumping/Street MTB design, Centerfold TT, butted and manipulated DT, forged and relieved HT, forged BB shell w/ integrated ISCG tabs, forged horizontal dropouts, integrated derailleur hanger, disc only...
  11. J

Item: 03 Specialized P3 Location: Stawell Victoria Item Condition: Very Good.. Reason for selling: Time for a short travel dual. Price and price conditions: $1500 or make a good offer. Extra Info: Size is small short, 8 inch brake on the back, Not many sratchers on frame, new 2.3 tyres...
  12. J

wat's the biggest drop you've done

What the fark would you no what I did that night, anyway I got pics to prove it fag, u just wait till I get them.
  13. J

wat's the biggest drop you've done

I just pulled off a 13ft drop about 4 night ago ,but hit it a bit fast though and my front wheel flatlanded and bottemed out my 888's with a massive bang noise coming out off them...... Now I have saw ankles.
  14. J

Giro Mad Max

Thanks for the offer but I just brought a giro mad mad today for $200.
  15. J

Giro Mad Max

BUMP
  16. J

Three things you'd like to see removed from Mountain biking

1. Cun'ts that don't have a fucking go. 2. Rich fucks that can't ride. 3. People that don't respec the sport.
  17. J

RICH KIDS THAT CAN'T RIDE

You think off jealousy of a demo 9, mines better anyway its got 888r's, E13, 6 way swinger, northshore cranks, diabous bars, hayes mags, doubletrack rims, elnorto seat, and loads of other shit, not that matters a fuck anyway, I'm just trying to say why spend all that money and not ride it...
  18. J

You think off jealousy of a demo 9, mines better anyway its got 888r's, E13, 6 way swinger, northshore cranks, diabous bars, hayes mags, doubletrack rims, elnorto seat, and loads of other shit, not that matters a fuck anyway, I'm just trying to say why spend all that money and not ride it...
  19. J

What about the other poorer kids that ride hardcore and can't afford to fix things when they break parts. The rich kids just ask there parents for more money and get it fixed.