Search results

1. M

So who are you?

Name : Mitchell Cope Age : 20 Location : Sydney Sub Location : Narraweena Ride : Stinky, Maybe a .243 if someone donates remainder or required build parts... Likes : Has anyone said alcohol yet? (thats over 18?) :D Dislikes : Meh... Fav food : Anything with meat or a meat substitute or...
  2. M

6/10/04 Sydney City Ride 7pm weds

Yes'm. Present I shall be. 6pm ferry spoolin?
  3. M

Whats the best beer you've had & why?

Ewwwwwwww... Silver bullets *shudders* If you have to drink beer, Ted's. But Canadian Club and cola. Spirits over beer :D
  4. M

Sydney City Ride, 29.9.04

Yay... Thanks dude. LOL. Pay that johnny.
  5. M

Aah too early, work to 530. Pm me your mob number and ill be able to meet you there??
  6. M

Well im in, but im lost already. Who doing ferry?? 630?
  7. M

Sydney, Friday 24 September, 2004: BIKE WEEK BREAKFAST!

Be careful what you say. All those meatball and ham subs give superhuman strength coupled with uncontrollable, subway-payout induced rage attacks. :D
  8. M

Sydney City Ride: Wed 22nd 7pm...

Yeah i have no idea where that is. I am a typical northern beaches boy... Completely city-retarded
  9. M

Sydney City Ride: Wed 22nd 7pm...

I agree Rik. This is part reason that i keep my mouth shut, i dont particularly want to be the one to put myself in the firing line. I was thinking about a PM system to organise, cos how do you know who reads this? Maybe try a new meeting place... Oh and Johnny.... Pathetic i agree.
  10. M

Sydney city night ride- 15/9/04 -st mary 7pm

Yes that would be mine. On the ferry at midnight - "hrmmm, wonder where my overpriced, doesnt work, piece of crap pump went?" Oh and i want my tube parralax...
  11. M

Sydney city night ride- 15/9/04 -st mary 7pm

Yeah mitch come unless i break both my legs tomorrow
  12. M

Sydney, City, 7pm 25th of August 04

City Ride Yeah change of scenery...
  13. M

Sydney, City, 7pm 25th of August 04

Ill be there if the water stops falling from the sky
  14. M

4th of august, sydney, city ride 7pm st marys

ride Yeah im in. GO THE CURLY STEPS COMBO!!!
  15. M

Red Hill, Sydney 31stJUL/1st AUG. Grizzlies maintenence

Bummer Bummer dudes cant make it, except maybe sunday morning, gotta work all weekend at the stupid boat show...
  16. M

Sydney Farkin Ride? How do i get involved?

Ferrys Yeah most of us get 630 ferry from manly and ride up to cook and phillip...
  17. M

FARKIN.NET PUBCRAWL!!! [Saturday 7th Aug Syd]

Yeah And pay the religous freak call... Plus if we are in a boozer thats more drinking time
  18. M

FARKIN.NET PUBCRAWL!!! [Saturday 7th Aug Syd]

Im in I dont think i have ever passed up on an invitation to get fired up on too many beers and make an arse of myself, much to the amusment of others. As if i wouldnt come. :roll: See you all there. Bugger the woman, she can stay at home :lol:
  19. M

Red Hill, Sydney 31stJUL/1st AUG. Grizzlies maintenence

Yeah I live about 90 seconds away, and am definitely up for fixing the corkscrew. If ppl need help or lift to get there (chris) pm me... I can bring tools too. Mitch