Search results

1. tex72

FOUND NSW- Sutherland Boys in Blue bust a scumbag

Taken from fb. Hopefullly they can be reunited with their rightful owners. Sutherland LAC - NSW Police Force Police are seeking victims to come forward - Sutherland Police are appealing for victims of crime to come forward after a male was charged with property offences last week in...
  2. tex72

Might interest a few Newcastle riders

I know the poodle suffered a loss recently & not the only one by the look of it. Copied from the NSW Police force fb page. "Police appeal for vigilance on bicycle security – Newcastle City LAC - NSW Police Force Police are appealing for people to be vigilant on locking bicycles, after...
  3. tex72

CBD save the Day!

Help me out Been flat out at work all week so have not had chance to do anything bike related, so whilst giving the bike a quick once over this evening for the DW tomorrow realised I really should fit those spare brake pads I had lying around. Think I could find them:mad:. .....So bit of a...
  4. tex72

Croc Trophy Highlights 2009 Today SBS 11.30am

Kinda short notice but, if your having a lazy Sunday check it out!
  5. tex72

Big Brother is watching

Better be careful if you venture anywhere you shouldn't be. http://news.ninemsn.com.au/video.aspx?videoid=1e046eba-3d87-4bd5-ae40-7ae8fcdb6110