Search results

1. single-pivot

what would rocket man ride ? why a cotic rocket of course

The Time has come to sell this beast of a bike Any one looking for a unique shred machine pm me
  2. single-pivot

Sold Sold

Hey is this still available cheers Steve .
  3. single-pivot

My Maydena enduro race . Such a fantastic place to ride I'm racing super masters this year , slowly improving my results from previous round . So happy with that .
  4. single-pivot

AM Found

Hey Zaf does your ext storia loc have that poppet valve ? And does it make a click noise .? When the suspension cycles ? Cheers , and super sweet bike
  5. single-pivot

Oh me racing last weekend
  6. single-pivot

Well looks like I'm due for the fwit award . So I decided to clean headset out for some maintenance. Then proceeded to break top stem bolt ( it was a alloy colour coded one ) oops . Now I thought I was a reasonable bike mech . When I went to put a new steel bolt in I noticed that my star nut...
  7. single-pivot

Hey this is Hobart nth south trail . We had some light mist early this morning created a nice atmosphere to ride .
  8. single-pivot

Hey sure did . worked it over it was a great trail to Super mystey nth south ride race
  9. single-pivot

Hey like wise . how was your ride ?
  10. single-pivot

AM Found

I've run 3 sets of syntace wheels 26" 27.5 set ( still going ) new set 27.5 boost hubs I've dinged them ( my fault low tyre pressure ,) but all sets have been Stella . that break looks weird , kinda break . deff not rider fault . Love the build thread sweet bike
  11. single-pivot

Duncan from Diymtb was a legend . After a few phone calls we've worked a solution out . Very happy with how he's handled the situation ( being as I didn't buy from him ) So lesson I've learnt here pays in the long run to buy local .
  12. single-pivot

Love them . depending on which ones nukeproof have longer pins . These orange ones I changed to longer pins . But otherwise tough thin and lite . I've bent a pair but they can take a hammering . I've run alloy and find these to be better . the cheap price is a bonus
  13. single-pivot

Hopefully he'll be OK even tho I didn't buy from diymtb . And best case they still be under warranty ? Worst case I'll have to pay hmmm That's what you get for buying online .
  14. single-pivot

So this bike is going super well . But I'm pretty miffed with my metric forks . Long story short bought from the US cheap . been riding for a month or so and there's a fair amount of fork play going on . Hmm I've emailed us shop where i bought from . and no reply . so hoping diymtb can help me...
  15. single-pivot

Me doing a drop in Sunny winters day
  16. single-pivot

True , I've syntace 30 mm stem from my other bike . I'd say both but last ride wheelys were a bit better just not accustomed yet . No computer here all via PH
  17. single-pivot

Nth south is pretty rough at the moment due to extreme rain we had . But hey I like it that way to be honest . Argh I've taken some good clear picks not won't let me load them keep saying that they are to big . I think I'm doing the the photo shoot crap shoot of the month of to FW thread I go...
  18. single-pivot

Out and about . Mind you can't manual this puppy yet hmm
  19. single-pivot

OK slightly better photo this morn