Search results

1. MTBnickw

2010 NSWMTB DH Champs: Lithgow:All the lead up and post race guff

my dad didnt fully complete the rego, he just got to the page with the question like how many sate rounds did you do, and my friend is telling me they'l have me down as payment failed or something. Is there any way i can late rego or somehting?
  2. MTBnickw

2010 Stromlo NSW DH BY NBT

Awsome pics Neil. Also, thanks for that ones you got of me at the Thredbo state round, awsome as. Did you happen to get any of: #646 Brown 07 Glory w/boxxers black with red and grey stripes TLD pants both days black unit T-shirt sat. and matching TLD jersey sunday black THE helmet...
  3. MTBnickw

stormlo corc act state round

Hey mate awsome pics! Just wondering if you got any of #646 on a old brown glory, wore black (with red and grey stripes) TLD pants both days, black Unit t-shirt on sat. and a matching jersey on sunday. cheers Nick Email: mtb_nick.w@hotmail.com
  4. MTBnickw

NSW 1st DH Round Thredbo by NBT

Hey great pics Happen to get any of 638 Brown glory with boxxers Blue shorts and a blue/black fox jersey on sat. Black shorts Black (with red and grey stripes) TLD jersey on sunday cheers Nick mtb_nick.w@hotmail.com
  5. MTBnickw

just a couple.

if you dont want them to be blurry, pan with the rider before the pic then the rider will be in focus and the background will be a bit blurry.. and where abouts were these taken?
  6. MTBnickw

Creaking sounds when you pedal- NOT worn bracket

as people have been saying try your linkage bolts cause its happened to me and a friend, both on glorys, and just giving everything else a tighten.
  7. MTBnickw

clips or flats

i preffer flats. U can bail off them and be fine but with clips the bike goes where you go. I feel clips kinda restricting but thats me. with clips u can take ur wait of them and float over rock gardens. its better 2 learn on flats. If u get flats shimano DX's (MX 30's) all the way!
  8. MTBnickw

Majura pines super D race 10/5/09 PHOTOS

hey, brown glory w/66's, blue shorts, black grey nd red tld jersey, grey 661 helmet, number 800. sorry about the lateness, cheers nick.
  9. MTBnickw

All Kowen forest race and practice pics here.

Hey tom I was on a brown glory with 66's, grey trackies, black, grey and red TLD jersey, grey 661 helmet with zeal optic gogles, number 398. mtb_nick.w@hotmail.com cheers Nick