Search results

1. 5

[Samtyvate Media] - Johno Bailey 2011 Motorcross Bio.

Haha I watched it cause of the title. I don't know if I was supposed to get what I got or if I didn't get what you meant, but I laughed!
  2. 5

Five-Ten bought out by Adidas!

$25 mil is decent! How many years would it take Adidas to recoup that outlay without changing the product manufacture and distribution process? Logically the quality will decrease but the availability will increase without a change to the price bracket.
  3. 5

Report of a double leg break in Nerang

Yeah if you have health care card in NSW you don't have to pay. My whole family was taken to the hospital down the road against our wishes, we could have driven but ambo's were worried. Then bam 1800 bill even though all three of us in same Ambo for 5 klms! As it was a result of our house...
  4. 5

Help me plz...

Hey mate, welcome to RB. I loved my Stp for It's versatility, Could ride dirt jumps, cross country, lite free ride and at the skate park. I eventually got rid of it because I wanted something that performed better at the skate park. Other words it is a really good all rounder! You will...
  5. 5

2012 nsw/act state dh dates

Sweet I'll bring my hardtail too then :very_drunk: I don't care which round is where, or when, I will try and make it! Seriously though can we get drivers with Australian drivers licences this time? :tape: Cheers Pete
  6. 5

Knox Hayter 14yo Shredder

Meh we all wear helmets on and off! People do what their peers do, if you can stop that we would have a better world! Thanks for all the keen comments I know they will push Knox that little bit harder!
  7. 5

Knox Hayter 14yo Shredder

Knox is a little mate of mine from the local skate park. He shreds like a champion for his age, 14 now. Watching him come from a 16"er into a 20" bike and then thrashing the crap out of it was sensational! This is a little vid him and another mate Shane Pike put together! Shane just can't get...
  8. 5

[Captyvate Media] 8OH25

Love the last shot!
  9. 5

whos got a headache? I DO!

Hardly worth the effort of slinging yourself headlong into a tree! You would at least hope for one smart arse comment to make it worth your while :clap2:
  10. 5

Wade Budden-Awaba

I enjoyed that alot, he's quite fast at Awaba! What filming setup being used? The close up through the rock garden was supurb.
  11. 5

WSMTB race this sunday the 14th. New Track!

^^ Hardly does it Justice. It is an ultra enjoyable track to ride! It has started to bed in nicely now, well worth the trip and race fee in my opinion. Del Rio is fast becoming one of my riding destinations of choice! Once upon a time I would have raced after a bender in the city on...
  12. 5

Ourimbah State Round Practice, 14th and 15th may 2011.

Thankyou for the Great photo's....you just need to wear something easy to see to find yourself. My bogan circa 98' No fear cotton race outfit is just perfect! :D
  13. 5

Ourimbah race day

Great photo's and great to see I didnt get deleted :)
  14. 5

new trail at delrio

Alright then Smitty...calm down! You really need a dedicated filmer or something :rolleyes: I can't wait to come and see it, looking tops. That hip looks fun...hit it yet?
  15. 5

2011 NSW / ACT DH State Championships

Thanks Grupe, It's yellow at the moment! Though it is getting better quite quickly. I'm sure it will be good for next club round (Which sould be a blast with both clubs!) so i'm happy about that. As much as i wish i didn't crash out at Champs, I'm also happy I've had a big one and now have some...
  16. 5

2011 NSW / ACT DH State Championships

On the 2nd and 3rd of April 2011 Awaba MTB park and the Hunter Mountain Bike Club played host to Rocky Trail Entertainment's "RedAss Downhill State Champs" A small write up of my experience along with a video of the lower parts of the trail...
  17. 5

Downhill transporting vehicle :) Whats yours!???

Wow BP I think I just wet myself! One of the best I've seen no doubt!
  18. 5

360 front flip moto

Scrub Frontflip?
  19. 5

2011 Thredbo NSW State DH by NBT

Haha the camera man slayer. Very nimble to take that shot and then get out of the way like you did! :D I remember it all unfolding beside me as i cruised through the B line! Classic