Search results

1. 5

Knox Hayter 14yo Shredder

Knox is a little mate of mine from the local skate park. He shreds like a champion for his age, 14 now. Watching him come from a 16"er into a 20" bike and then thrashing the crap out of it was sensational! This is a little vid him and another mate Shane Pike put together! Shane just can't get...
  2. 5

2011 NSW / ACT DH State Championships

On the 2nd and 3rd of April 2011 Awaba MTB park and the Hunter Mountain Bike Club played host to Rocky Trail Entertainment's "RedAss Downhill State Champs" A small write up of my experience along with a video of the lower parts of the trail...
  3. 5

Bits and peices, mates and laughs

I love summer in Australia....we have the best lives! The riding locations, the slow trickle of major events and festivals and of course the company of good mates! Aussie Adrenaline includes bits and peices i have shot over this summer including weekends with freinds, BMX comps at Monster and...
  4. 5

2010 DH Reel

A little something for those of us that prefer MTB movies to Carols. Ha who am i kidding they still on the T.V. ;) http://www.pinkbike.com/video/174274/#top
  5. 5

Life Cycles Recut -5H1F7Y

My recut.....this was hard to try and make original.....i did try and use some shots i haven't seen in other edits and not use some that have been used alot.....Im going to concentrate on a TBSM weekend edit! Thanks for having a squiz, sure this footage is getting a bit old to alot of you...
  6. 5

Josh Smith & Matt Kelly Road Gappen

http://www.pinkbike.com/video/154632/ Josh and Matt hitting a road gap up on the central coast!
  7. 5

NSW State Freeride Round 2

http://www.pinkbike.com/video/151949/ Little Video of the second round of the NSW state freeride series. I never get much footage at these events because im too busy riding :) Hope everybody enjoys Critiques are appreciated Thankyou for watching
  8. 5

Nitro Circus Live!

Yeah yeah FTW...Just got home from VIP Nitro Circus. When i was about twelve i watched one of the sickest things i have ever seen to this date. It was Travis at the tender age of 4 driving a bobcat wtf? He has been my idol ever since that day, he is the ultimate entertainment guru, the best...
  9. 5

Rudolf Steiner Schools

My daughter is turning 3 this year and as such my wife and i have started to look into the all important question of education for our gorgeous girl. My wife and i both attended public schools throughout our childhood and i wasn't really considering a private school for my kids. Mainly because...
  10. 5

NSWMTB Freeride Series Round 1

If you didn't turn up to the first round of the NSW Freeride Series you missed out and i doubt you were missed. Check out some of the sweet action you missed out on The next round is only a few months away, so get jumping, dropping and launching then turn up and shred the mountain 25th July...
  11. 5

DJ Norco Ryde

Frame - Norco Ryde 2007 Rear shock - Front shock/fork - Rockshox Pike 454 u-Turn Air Handlebars - Race Face Stem - Race Face Headset - Jet Black...
  12. 5

Slam Factory Edit

Went to slam factory on Tuesday night...after my crank decided to eat half my shin i pulled out the Camera and grabbed some footage. It was a shame i didn't catch the Backflip Handplant...though im not sure what you would call that trick...He does a handplant in the midddle of the backie...
  13. 5

Can't Attach Image to my Sig

When i upload a photo for my signature i only get the option to delete and not the option to upload to my Sig? Any help would be greatly appreciated Thanks in Advance Pete
  14. 5

Video Club Round 25th Oct

CCOMTB Club Round 25th October 2009 Got there at around 9am, freindly welcome & a lift up the hill and i was shooting away. Got some footage at the first drop and was moving down the hill when i heard a rider down calling for help :eek: A lovely young girl, they told me her name was Lara (...
  15. 5

Norco Empire SE or Kona Bass

I currently ride a few different DJ hardtails but do most of my big stuff on an STP pro. I weigh 65kg and have never bottomed out the Rockshox pikes. I want to get a duel suspention bike and think i want a Norco Empire SE or a Kona Bass. Im going to use the bike for freeride lines & big...
  16. 5

My First HD Render

Hey all this is my first HD render working in AVCHD format. I didnt find AVCHD to be any different to any format ive used except its quicker for rendering, editing, preveiwing. Im at a loss why no one likes it. Any feedback is good feedback and is greatly appreciated. Any tips on how to...
  17. 5

Learning to Freeride

Started learning to freeride with a mate. :confused: This is the result so far :eek: http://www.pinkbike.com/video/95938/
  18. 5

[B] Cannondale Super V 900 [/B]

I have been looking at one of these for sale. I'm not sure what year model it is but is in quite good condition. Just your usual nicks and bumps. Looks to have a few upgrades, Truvativ crank the most noticable. Correct me if im wrong but is a good bike for XC I really like the look...
  19. 5

Living the Dream

Hi all, im new and thought id say hello Im 25 living on The Central Coast with my family (daughter & wife) Ive just put a lay by on an STP pro which i should have in a couple weeks. Traditionally a Moto rider im getting a bike for its simplicity. No trailers, no trucks, i can just...