Search results

1. Wikid Z

National xco course at Echuca/Moama

Just doing a bit of reading, it isn't locked in just yet for Echuca. http://flowmountainbike.com/2013/12/mtba-takes-control-of-2014-national-mountain-bike-series/ Birdie birdie in the sky laid a turdie in my eye. If cows could fly I'd have a cow pie in my eye.
  2. Wikid Z

2013/2014 National Series

CA haven't given MTBA a lot of time to sort the mess out before the first round and get themselves ready. Birdie birdie in the sky laid a turdie in my eye. If cows could fly I'd have a cow pie in my eye.
  3. Wikid Z

Magellan Cyclo 105

With a few of the Magellan Cyclo's getting around, I thought I would share my experience so far with my Magellan Cyclo 105. To start off with, if you have got one and haven't connect it to a computer yet here is a couple of tips for you. (1) Before downloading the desktop program you need to...
  4. Wikid Z

Garmin 810 or 510

99 Bikes are the cheapest I know of in oz. 510 $267 and 810 $446 http://99bikes.com.au/accessories?cat=184 No I don't work for them. Ive been looks as well :)
  5. Wikid Z

VIC 3 Hour Major Pain 14th Sept

Results Results: Solo Male 1 12 3:02:42 Lucas Sproson 2 12 3:15:38 Craig Metcalf 3 11 3:10:05 Andrew Low 4 11 3:18:28 Rodney Bell 5 10 3:01:07 Ashley Harvey 6 10 3:01:11 Leigh Egan 7 10 3:09:35 Brooke Nelson 8 8 2:38:31 Brad Scott 9 8 2:53:33 Brenton Shiells 10 6 2:47:08 Wayne...
  6. Wikid Z

shuttles mt. major (shepparton) sun. 6th oct.*last shuttle day before 1st vdhs race*

Coming from Shepparton along the Midland Hwy, turn left onto the Dookie Nalinga Rd (about 15-20min from Shepp). Drive past the college on your left and then turn left onto Mount Major TV Rd (dirt road and about 1km past college) follow along road till you get there. Gate on your right. If you...
  7. Wikid Z

There has been some work done to the track over the last few weeks. All that needs attention is the little rock garden along the fence due to the sheep. We will be doing that on Saturday. Apart from that, the track is rolling and flowing very well.
  8. Wikid Z

Buller chairlift opening hours..

Could not have said it better.
  9. Wikid Z

mt. major (shepparton) shuttle day 11th august

^There will be one in September. Should be on the 8th of September.
  10. Wikid Z

There is one on the 11th August. Marty, Bundy and the rest if the crew will be out there. I won't be there, Im commissairing the cyclocross in Melbourne that weekend. Something different.
  11. Wikid Z

Hi everyone, Just letting you all know that the "Major Pain" enduro is back on again this year. The date is Saturday, 14th September, 2013. The cost for this great event is, $35. On the day rego will be available up to 12.30pm. Racing starts at 1pm and hope to have the last person over the...
  12. Wikid Z

Elevation Victorian Gravity Enduro Series

The last time I talked to Ben about the Buller round, it was to the bottom. It's going to be, Awesome!
  13. Wikid Z

QLD Atherton (QLD) to host 2013 National Mountain Bike Marathon Championships

What this page http://mtba.subaru.com.au/marathon-championships/ It will be up there when it opens. Birdie birdie in the sky laid a turdie in my eye. If cows could fly I'd have a cow pie in my eye.
  14. Wikid Z

Yeti Cycles All Mountain Series Round 4 Mount Beauty 16 & 17 Feb

Come to the next round Aussie, you will have a ball.
  15. Wikid Z

Yeti Cycles All Mountain Series Round 4 Mount Beauty 16 & 17 Feb

There were plenty at Beauty this weekend. Was a great track. The guys and girls at beauty have built some sweet tracks.
  16. Wikid Z

Formula One world championship

Just throwing this out there, but how many more silver/grey/chrome colour cars are we going to see on the grid this year. Are teams afraid of colour? What's wrong with the Jordan or the Benetton colour schemes of old or even the Jaguar team colour. Now I'm showing my age. At least you knew...
  17. Wikid Z

VIC VES improvements for 2013

With so many clubs wanting to host a round of the VES, what is wrong with rotating the series between venues. You would be riding about 14 different tracks over 2 years before you get to ride it again. I know some clubs would not like to miss a year, but its the only fair way of doing it. As...
  18. Wikid Z

Formula One world championship

He did well with the explanations in that video. I think the outcome would have been the same as the incident in question happened in the first 5 laps. As Dozer has said, the event has been run, won and celebrated. Leave it at that. Birdie birdie in the sky laid a turdie in my eye. If cows...
  19. Wikid Z

Yeti Cycles Elevation All Mountain Series Bright Round 2

Well done Ben on a very enjoyable event. Riding something totally different to what I'm use to was very rewarding. I now know what downhill is. Looking forward to the next round. Birdie birdie in the sky laid a turdie in my eye. If cows could fly I'd have a cow pie in my eye.
  20. Wikid Z

Yeti Cycles Elevation All Mountain Series Bright Round 2

^ Looking good. Tomorrow can't come quick enough. I'm looking forward to riding something new and different to what I normally ride. The race is just an excuse to go see new trails. I don't care where I finish in the race as long as I'm having FUN. Birdie birdie in the sky laid a turdie in my...