Search results

1. H

Ironhorse single speed build project. - Santacruz Heckler

:d :D want to see the santa-cruz in action, get some snaps for it being ridden my friend !!! ;)
  2. H

Red Atlas or Red Cromag bars

Wanted: Red Raceface Atlas Bars or RED Chromag Fubar anodized bars Item Condition: What ever, ill come check them out Price and price conditions: $anything.00 Extra Info: Long shot as i doubt many people are selling any but worth a shot Pictures: My email is...
  3. H

DH Shiny and Blue

soooo fuking shiny, sick ride mate hope she does you well
  4. H

09/10 Rock Shox Boxxers, preferably cheap!

Item: 2009/2010 boxxers wc/teams/races what ever Condition: workable Price: cheapish just shoot me the price Colours: preferably something with red on but not to bothered Location: I live in Sa so yea postage will have to be organised if not from south Oz Cheers harry
  5. H

Sold

.. mmm that was the last post... haha but wasnt expecting them to last long up anyway good deal
  6. H

Sold

mmm that was the last post... haha but wasnt expecting them to last long up anyway good deal
  7. H

Sold

500 posted and there sold PM'd You Mate!!!
  8. H

Black Market Mob

looking sick man
  9. H

Sold

True this now i seen specs and pics this bike looks unbelievable and not expensive at all for the bike good luck with the sale, buyer will be soo pleased
  10. H

DH Commy Supreme DH

loving the frame color dawg
  11. H

hey can someone value my dj bike :)

are you selling it??
  12. H

NSW solddddddddddddddddddddd !! :D

still for sale mate??
  13. H

VIC SOLD ( Please Delete )

FREE BUMP this bike is really cheap for the quality these bikes are great and light and very reliable!! good luck with the sale mate
  14. H

Sold

hey mate whats the weight??
  15. H

The last movie you've last watched last

hangover ..... 100/10 :o:o
  16. H

hey got parts?

Hey im harry...whats up got any spare, new or old parts you dont want im happy to buy so send me a link or just ask me if i want.....take anything you got :D