Search results

1. C

VIC Sold

Item:Yeti 575 2012 model Location:Eaglemont VIC Item Condition:Excellent a few scuffs but nothing major Reason for selling:drank the 29er Kool-aid Price and price conditions:$2100 plus postage PM me or zero428 181 zero86 Extra Info:Thompson bars/stem/dropper incl at this price - can lower...
  2. C

Garmin Edge 510 has frozen

My 510 has kind of frozen after doing the 3.10 update. It won't load anything and tells me I'm female, 2996 kg, and 3 cm tall (!) Anyone else had this? I've tried resetting and restarting etc. and no improvement.
  3. C

VIC On-One inbred 2013 XC/tourer large. SOLD

Item: On-One Inbred steel hard tail for XC or off-road touring/bike packing or excellent commuter Location:Melbourne Item Condition:excellent Reason for selling:too many bikes Price and price conditions:$900 Ono, pick up preferred, will post at buyers expense Extra Info:XO 2x10 drivetrain...
  4. C

JoBerg2c

Anyone here done this?
  5. C

Sold

Item:Yeti 575 2009 mediumSOLD to a good home !
  6. C

2011 Tour de Timor

Registration opens 7th March - who's in? Apparently 6 days this year with lots more climbing........
  7. C

Rally Victoria

Off the MTB topic, but there is quite a link between Rallying and MTBing... Rally Victoria is the Vic round of the Australian Championships and is on Friday 12/Sat 13th of November based out of Warragul and set in the bush between Noojee/Powelltown and Warbuton. I'm the Stage Commander...
  8. C

Timor tyre suggestions

Tour de Timor next week and I was going to use a 2.2 Race King or 2.25 Racing Ralph rear, 2.25 Ralph front. The first day is mainly bitumen but the weather lately (and forecast) is for rain and more rain, and the route goes through some big clay hills which will be quite muddy for the following...
  9. C

MTB in Bali

I'm off to Bali in the school hols and I've heard there's good singletrack to be found. I've googled and found a few, but anyone have any recommended operators ? thanks, Chris
  10. C

Who uses the fork lockout?

Obviously depends on the length of the hill /steepness etc, but who locks out their fork or puts the PP on the rear during XC races? And who runs the fork locked out but with the threshold set low? I find when I lock it or fiddle with the PP I forget and only realise when I go to lock it...
  11. C

Sold

SOLDItem: Fox Racing Shox TALAS 32 RLC 2009 Location:Heidelberg, Melbourne Item Condition:Excellent, usual cable rubs, small scratch on Fox sticker on RH stanchion Reason for selling:Don't fit my new frame( steerer too short) Price and price conditions:$500 plus postage Extra Info:100-140...
  12. C

eBay scam, alleged cheap bikes in Sydney.

Whilst browsing fleabay today I noticed a new Yeti ASR7 in Sydney , starting price .90 US cents, with a note saying they were after US $2000. Put a "watch" on it, it disappeared... They also had a Trek Fuel, same deal, put a watch, it disappeared, plus the entire sellers shop! Went...
  13. C

Vibration in back wheel, any suggestions? see pic

I've just developed a slight vibration, actually it won't even go round, should I place the tyre in the green receptacle behind? Only kidding, rode for 2 hours this morning and thought I felt something,then this arvo went to move the bike...
  14. C

Yeti ARC

Item: Yeti ARC medium wanted Location: anywhere (I'm in Melbourne) Item Condition: VG-EC, newer the better Price and price conditions: Depends on built v frame Extra Info: PM me Pictures: Please!
  15. C

Yeti TEMPLATE

Use the template please
  16. C

VIC Sold

sold please delete
  17. C

SOLD Cannondale Scalpel

[/B]SOLD Item: Cannondale Scalpel approx 2004 size L Location:Melbourne Item Condition:good Reason for selling:too many bikes Price and price conditions:$1250 neg depending on tyres/spares eg spare front wheel Extra Info:Mechanically Very good, cosmetically a few scratches. SRAM X5 F...
  18. C

SABOTAGE on the Yarra trails

2 of us now have picked up brand new tacks in our tyres, probably between the footy grounds at Rosanna and Odyssey house somewhere- anyone else???
  19. C

More pics from the You Yangs

Hi all, got pics of 189, 210, 223, 440, 403, 436, 417, 427, 431, 415, 502, 728, 727, 730, 725, and 743. PM me your email if you'd like copies, Chris
  20. C

New boy at school

Hi all, fat old bastard who's been largely roady-ing for 20 years and sometime MTBer , did the Anaconda Odyssey 50 ride as my first MTB race- loved it ! Used to road race, and might just give a few off-road races a go for a change. Got a Cannondale scalpel about 5 years old, and live in...