Search results

1. eatTrakWifFork

NSW Sold

Item: 2009 Ironhorse Sunday Team (medium) Location: Sydney, Ryde, *Pickup only*. Item Condition: Excellent condition, never raced, never crashed, ridden about 5 times. Paint chip near the front of bike that happened during bike shop service - visible in the first pic. Paint chip on chainstay...
  2. eatTrakWifFork

FOUND NSW, 357 downhill rig, silver fork

Kings Cross, Sydney: Friday Aug 7th. In the last hour I spotted someone on a downhill rig with race plates on it. The front plate was 35x, pretty sure it was 357. The triple clamp fork looked a bit dated and was all silver with no branding. I didn't catch the bike brand since it was dark at...
  3. eatTrakWifFork

bandaid separation

i'm an injury newb need advice, bandaid wont come off part of my thumb, how to separate? i dont have olive oil, water didn't work
  4. eatTrakWifFork

mums hate downhill

I am in my mid twenties. My mother hates the idea of me doing downhill as a sport. She was in tears tonight after she observed my limp. I did not tell her where I had been, did not describe my injury or even my accident. I understand that worrying for my safety is a very time consuming and...
  5. eatTrakWifFork

sunday dh

hi, I went to my first DH Race today and it was at the Awaba track. Thanks to everyone that was involved with the event in anyway, it was a good day for me and I'm sure a good day for others. It is a demanding track, the first time I have been down such a consistently treacherous track...
  6. eatTrakWifFork

Awaba 29th transport request

hi, was wondering if someone going to Awaba [DH] race this Sunday could give me a ride. I live close to Chatswood. help would be much appreciated.