Search results

1. L

AMBC Chix Development Race Team - blog now live

The AMBC Chix Development Race Team consists of 22 new or novice female riders from Sydney and Melbourne hand-picked from a nomination and selection process. The Team will take part in various races throughout 2010/2011 including an Enduro Series and a couple of 24hr events. Follow our...
  2. L

LOST Pump / Tools at Lysterfield

My pump and related bike tools slipped out of my seatbag at Lysterfield yesterday - possible on the Upper Buckle trail. Not very hopeful of finding them - but give me a shout if anyone has picked them up. Cheers.
  3. L

STOLEN Felt Curbsde & Panasonic AL7000 Singlespeeds, Paddington NSW

Our two singlespeeds were stolen from outside Verona Cinema in Oxford St, Paddington, on Sun 1 Nov 2009, between 6.45 pm and 9 pm. Please message me here or by email ( lucygroenhart @ gmail . com ) if you have any info or have spotted them on eBay / pawnshop. Bike: Felt Curbside 54 cm 2009...
  4. L

NSW Delete Please

Item: Giant XTC Frame Small Size, recent model (2005+), in good condition Location: Would prefer a Sydney pick up, but I can arrange a courier from elsewhere AUS Price range/Willing to Pay: $100 to $200 depending on age and condition Extra Info: I would also be happy to swap my X-Small...
  5. L

NSW Hayes HFX9 Bleed Fitting

Item: Hayes HFX9 Bleed Fitting Location: I'm in Sydney, will pay for postage from AUS Price range/Willing to Pay: Make me an offer Extra Info: I am just after this small fitting http://www.spadout.com/p/hayes-hfx-9-bleed-fitting/ to bleed my HFX9's
  6. L

delete

please delete
  7. L

Manly Dam Closed (4/6/09)

From the rangers... The mountain bike trail at Manly Dam is CLOSED due to the recent rain and wet track conditions. The track is completely waterlogged and runoff from the catchment is further adding to the problem. We'll send out a note when we've reopened, but please be aware that it most...
  8. L

Manitou Skareb - what psi?

I am trying to work out what psi to run the Manitou Skareb Comp forks on my new bike at. The user manuals on Manitou's website say to run it at 75% of rider weight for 80mm travel (which these are). Not sure what the 75% is referring to...my weight (in pounds) x 0.75 = psi? I weigh 50 kg...
  9. L

Giant Anthem Women's '07

I am considering buying a Giant Anthem Women's '07 second hand for xc riding. Wondering if anyone has this bike and would / wouldn't recommend it? I am 160 cm and 50 kg, with short legs for my height - the bike I am considering is an XXS size (13.5 cm). I am concerned it might be a bit on...
  10. L

Courier for shipping bikes Melbourne to Sydney?

I'm looking at buying a bike in Melbourne and having it shipped to Sydney. Can anyone recommend a courier company? Cheers.