Search results

1. A

RIP Dane Searl!

Just read about it on the net. Sucks to hear this has happened. All the best to him and his family.
  2. A

Tips on improving the gopro chest mount.

Wondering if anyone has some hints on reducing the rattling and banging that seems to come with the gopro chest mount. Took it out for some trial runs today for the first time. Shot from helmet its awesome, using the seatpost mount shooting backwards was also great. But then when I went...
  3. A

2009 Transition Blindside

Frame - 2009 Transition Blindside - Orange Rear shock - Rockshox Vivid 5.1 with titanium spring Front shock/fork - 09 Boxxer World Cup (air) Handlebars - Deity Bars Headset - Grips - ODI bmx grips (have mild arthritis in my fingers, fatter grips are great haha) Saddle - Stock transition...
  4. A

Rear derailleurs

Guys quick question because i obviously can't contact tbsm tonight. After destroying my previous derailleur about 2 months back i got a shimano shadow SLX fitted on my bike.Then today I managed to destroy that one after having a branch flick up where it smashed it into my spokes. Does...
  5. A

GoPro HD Camera's

Hey fellas. Just putting a bit of a heads up out there to see if anyone is interested in a group buy of these new HD Camera's? http://www.goprocamera.com/ Me and 2 mates are looking at buying one each from a supplier from Canberra and have been told that if we find more people that are...
  6. A

New chainguide -> Rear Derailler Issues

Basic story is, got a new chainguide installed on my atomik about a week back, took the bike out riding and noticed that the gears were running pretty average, grinding, skipping a bit etc etc. Looked up on the net at adjustment tutorials and figured id give it a go. Now ive come across the...
  7. A

New chainguide -> Rear Derailler Issues

damn, wrong section. My bad
  8. A

School me on fork and shock upgrades

Got myself a 06 Norco Atomik, it has the Marz. Super T's forks and a dhx 3.0 on the rear. Although they aren't bad, I've been considering upgrading both over the next few months. Now I don't think ill be planning on adding new parts to a bike that cost me $1000 so obviously the next best...
  9. A

Brake Pads locked on.

Hey guys, just a quick one. Just received my new bike today after been freighted up from Adelaide. Anyway I went to put the wheels on, only to notice both front and rear brake pads were both closed up completely. Is there a quick fix to release them or does it basically mean take it to a shop...
  10. A

Size of you general bike box?

Hey guys, just a quick question, trying to organise the freight of my new bike from adelaide to sydney. For the qoute i need to know the size of the box the bike will be coming in. The seller is going to package it in a actual bike box from a shop. So I'm wondering if anyone knows the...
  11. A

Cracked Suspension Arm, what to do?

Hey, recently bought a DH craftworks bike. It was a custom build, with a variety of parts. Have come from a motorcross background, so wanted somthing decent to tackle local DH track, plus freeriding (dropoffs jumps etc) last 2 months, bikes been great, Had a few gearing problems (sorted out)...
  12. A

Crazy flying europeans.

Friend showed me this vid. Definitely worth having a look. Just incase basejumping is too boring for you. http://http://vimeo.com/moogaloop.swf?clip_id=1778399&server=vimeo.com&show_t