Search results

1. Gripo

QLD 2022 Rockshox Lyrik 29

Tell me more and some pics when you can….
  2. Gripo

QLD 2022 Rockshox Lyrik 29

Item: 2022 Rockshox Lyrik Wheelsize: 29” Offset: 44mm Travel: 170mm or min 160mm Spec: Can be Select, Select+ or RC2 Steerer: Tapered 1-1/8 -1.5” Steerer Length: 180mm or more Colour: Black Condition: Must be VGC, no marks on stauncions Price: Well ..new is $1100 so much less than that...
  3. Gripo

SC Bullit

Been a while since I’ve posted here but I still ride….recently Santa Cruz lost me to Norco (unbelievable I know) for my first ebike and I couldn’t be happier with the Sight VLT…. This old man has stopped cursing people who would ride past me as I ground my way up to do Kombi runs….adios SC and...
  4. Gripo

Shimano Hose Compatibility Saint/M520 Caliper

The MT520 hose is a SMBH90 “SS” and the Saint is “SBLS”…..
  5. Gripo

Shimano Hose Compatibility Saint/M520 Caliper

Hi everyone Would like to know if the screw in fitting of the M520 caliper/hose would screw into the Saint caliper. Trying to get out of running the Saint hose through the frame internally PIA…and just *bolt them up using the M520 hose
  6. Gripo

AXS dropper controller…as a shifter

I’m not liking the rhs AXS shifter (paddles) for the derailuer…i’ve tried the stock and accessory paddle and both feel awkward, ironically the stock version is a little more to my liking…but…. Was thinking of using the lhs AXS dropper controller as a shifter….anyone done this yet Is the...
  7. Gripo

hope tech3 lever throw-bleeding

Had trouble bleeding some Hopes for the first time ever when I mated some V4 calipers with light weight non-adjustable Race levers.... Seems like the V4’s with their dual 18mm pots had some areas that held air pockets... Took a few traditional bleeds ie. fluid in the lever reservoir - bleed...
  8. Gripo

FOUND Zee derailleur

i do have one... price i dunno....equivalent to the price of a ctn of good beer....say $60 posted???
  9. Gripo

QLD SOLD >Fabric Scoop Carbon Saddle

Item: Fabric Scoop Saddle Model: Ultimate Shape: Shallow Spec: Carbon Rails Condition: VGC Price: $80 Location: Brisbane Postage: $10 aus wide Contact: via PM
  10. Gripo

FOUND Zee derailleur

mooman.....if that sale doesn’t work out ...99% sure i have a new one ....one of those up to 36t cassette wide ratio jobbies
  11. Gripo

1UP bike racks in Australia?

Cheers mate but facebook is dead to me...but from the pics i see looks like an aussie version and made in a burb of tbar
  12. Gripo

1UP bike racks in Australia?

If you do let me know...1Up’s would be the new go over my old gripsport dh rack
  13. Gripo

Sold Fabric Scoop Ultimate Saddle

Item: Fabric Scoop Saddle Model: Ultimate Shape: Shallow Spec: Carbon Rails Condition: VGC Price: $100 Location: Brisbane Postage: $10 aus wide Contact: via PM
  14. Gripo

Sold SOLD >Easton Haven Stem 55mm

Item: Easton Haven Stem Length: 55mm Steerer: 1’-1/8” Bar Clamp: 31.8mm Rise: 0 deg Condition: VGC Price: $50 Location: Brisbane Postage: $10 aus wide Contact: via PM
  15. Gripo

QLD SOLD Raceface Next SL Carbon Crankset

get some pedals that have a narrow thickness cross section...thats an easy 5mm gain lol
  16. Gripo

QLD SOLD Raceface Next SL Carbon Crankset

Item: Raceface Next SL Carbon Crankset Weight: All inclusive 518g Length: 170mm Chainring: RF NW 32t BB Type: Normal thread in 68-73mm width Condition: Excellent, bearings like new, no knicks or rubs...only used on a gravel grinder... Bonus: Will include RF spanner for the BB cups Price: $350...
  17. Gripo

QLD SOLD >Santa Cruz 29r Highball Carbon (Medium)

Knocked $100 off the asking price so now $700 for frame and will include the exy Syntace P6 HiFlex carbon post that I ran in it...340mm (90mm minimum insert) 215g...
  18. Gripo

With a XC length stem and set back post it will be...
  19. Gripo

cheers lads...been a longtime farkiner (less than frequent poster), so know what’s required...
  20. Gripo

Item: 2012 Santa Cruz 29r Highball Carbon frame Size: Medium Rear Axle: 12 x 142mm Weight: 1257grams Condition: VGC, been covered in frameskin and only used with CX tyres as a gravel grinder. Includes: Cane Ck headset, spece Woodman seat clamp and light weight DT Swiss bolt thru axle. Location...