Search results

1. Rob rides

Lunatic studios - An innovation in the Australian free skiing field

Lunatic studios is a small group which focuses on videos, editing and designing with a primary focus of putting some of Australia's best up and coming skiers on the map! I think it's great that we can support our up and coming skiers and try put more of a face to the name of Australian skiing...
  2. Rob rides

Lady Gaga dead?

Can't say I was a fan of her music but it sound pretty tragic..... Does anyone know is she is well and living? R.I.P. if she is no longer with us anymore http://people-magazine.tk/ There is a link to people magazine.... may just be a huge rumour because aparently they did this with...
  3. Rob rides

The famous people you've met!

Ok guys so I just thought this may be a good idea to start up just in interest. The title is pretty self explanitory but please, lets not turn this into a bragging match. I'll start off with the only one i can think of currently. The whole Ms. Universe group in 2008 whilst holidaying in...
  4. Rob rides

College Gap B-Line!

This was my second hit of the 28ft College Gap B-line. I know the videos not very good quality (taken off a phone) but i just wanted to put it out there, hope you enjoy!:p http://vimeo.com/7737356 Edit: How do i make a vimeo video come up on the page instead of posting the url?
  5. Rob rides

Torquay bike park sneak peak!!!!!

Hey RBers. This weekend I went to a mates house in Torquay. We went to Anglesea bike park and were going to go to Torquay bike park and check it out but it turns out they've closed it again! we were very disappointed so I decided, I may as well make the long walk here worth it and snuck in...
  6. Rob rides

Once again...18-22ft Devo gap

Hey guys, I've been riding for about only 5 months properly now (I though I was pretty good on my malvern star ha ha) and I recently just got my dually. I'm sure this thread has been posted once or twice before but it was my first decent sized gap so I felt like I should put the video up...
  7. Rob rides

Will it stand up to it? Commencal supreme mini dh 6.2 2008

Hello farkiners, i've been riding mountainbikes for a while now and i thought i was going to get a dirt jumper, i kind of rushed into that a bit and have now decided that i will get a downhill/freeride bike instead (mainly because of the environment im in). I've looked at quiet few bikes and...
  8. Rob rides

Cheap Stp 0 2009 or 2009 commencal al2

Hello, i was wondering if anyone knows where a cheap place to get a STP 0 2009 or COMMENCAL AL2 could be? Also if the store is in Victoria, I am a amateur Mountainbiker who likes to ride local trails and I am moving towards buying a dirt jumper. I have somed it down to these 2 bikes and i would...