Search results

1. L

Pilbara

Hi I was just wondering if there are any people that are from the pilbara and know an good spots to ride
  2. L

Yeti DJ

Hey I was wondering were I could buy the new 2010 yeti dj online.
  3. L

Help

Hey guys just a quick question if a frame has a mid bb does that fit MTB cranks or both bmx cranks aswell thanks lachy
  4. L

Post up your street dirt or park bikes

Hey everyone I just want to see what kind of bikes people have. In the thread no swearing or teasing other poeples bikes because you don't like it ok thank you.
  5. L

07 djs

Does anyone know were I could get a set of 07 dj 2s or 1s cheers and if not some 06 dj 1 thanks alot
  6. L

Help

Ok I will be buy some rf evolve dh crank arms from chain reaction cycles and I would like to no if it will come with a bb and what size bb will I need for my 07 norco rival thanks
  7. L

Forks

Hey everyone I was just wondering if dj1 or 2 would fit a 2007 norco rival cheers
  8. L

Hubs

Hey everyone I was just wondering what are some good hubs I was going to get a ringle abbah SOS but I would like to find out what else would be good I don't no that much on hubs either
  9. L

Good dirt jumping frame

Hey I was wondering what are some good dj frames that can run gears cheers
  10. L

brakes

hey i was just wondering if i could peoples opinion about brakes what are the best ones to get for dj
  11. L

bike

ok i wanna get some dj 1 or 2 but i dnt no what to get cas i havent rodde in along time so that makes me a begginer does that mean i should get the dj 2s
  12. L

dirt jumper 2s on norco or argyle on a norco

gday i have a norco rival 07 model should i put either dj 2 or argyle 318 http://i316.photobucket.com/albums/mm344/lachhyy/rockshox-argyle-318-white-andamp-mc.jpg http://i316.photobucket.com/albums/mm344/lachhyy/marzocchi-dirt-jumper-2.jpg
  13. L

Dirt jumpers or Argyles

Hey i was just wondering what is a better fork out of these two the RS or Marzocchi
  14. L

Dream dj frame

heyy guys i was just thinking of what ppls dream dj frame is i would have to say a scott yz0 ltd 07 post what u think is your dream frame :D
  15. L

bike

hey i have a norco rival and i want to do it up but i dont no what to put on it i want new forks brakes cranks bars and stem
  16. L

dirt jumps

ok i live in the pilbra and it is the hottest part of australia and the ground is realy hard and i want to build trails but i go to dirt jumps my mates talk about but poeple reck em cas they cant do them any details what i should do
  17. L

dirt jumps

ok i live in the pilbra and its probley the hottest part of australia and the ground is hard as rock and people over here reck em cas they cant do them any details what i should do