Search results

1. M

WTB: 27.2mm seat post 400mm long

Item: 27.2mm diameter 400mm long seat post for a budget bike build Location: NSW (will pay for postage) Price range/Willing to Pay: Nothing extravagant, it will be a bitsa project Extra Info: Building a Lefty and the bike frame I have came with a cut seat post, so I would like to get a 400mm...
  2. M

What do you use for stopping internal cable rattle?

It looks like my titanium build will have to be done at home. The shop that previously started it are "busy" and haven't called me back to book in a time. I can understand their reluctance since it would not result in a build to their level of expectations, an honest answer would have been fine...
  3. M

Titanium frame issues.....

I'm trying to fit a top headstem bearing to a titanium frame that I bought and had no luck (limited mechanical knowledge and tools so I know not to force things). I took it to the local bike shop and they said that the frame is out of round, and they don't even want to try and fit the bearing...
  4. M

SORTED : 2x front shifter for Shimano bar clamp or I spec II

Item full name and model etc. Shimano 2x front shifter (bar clamp or I spec II) Location 2772 NSW (will pay for postage) Item condition description as per item full name Reason for buying (A lot of buyers will ask this so please provide a reason, even if its only to say that you need the money)...
  5. M

Hitting Mt Annan and Wylde on the same day

Howdy all, I'm thinking of riding both the Mt Anna botanical gardens and Wylde on the same day (weather permitting). Has anyone done this? Is it worth doing? how much time would it take? Any advice you would offer? Thanks
  6. M

Another lurker saying hi

Greetings all, I'm another Melbournian trying return back into cycling again. I used to cycle heaps when I was living in NSW, when I made the move down here to work 5 years ago, I found getting married and the cold made me procrastinate a lot. I've finally started pounding the pavement on...