Search results

1. harley95

scooters

does anyone know of a scooter forum. kick scooters, eg. razor, madd gear, etc
  2. harley95

Scooter Thread (kick scooter)

Hi all, I wanted to start up a scooter thread since there are no scooter forums. I want to know if anyone would be interested in 500mm wide aluminium bars with 22mm diameter (normal bar size) and the wall thickness 5mm (never bend). This bar will not be painted and sold for about $25 Harley.
  3. harley95

Movement?

Hi, I am having some trouble with movement in the head tube of my 2007 Norco Ryde. The forks can move forwards and backwards and it rottles when riding. Does anyone know how I can fix this movement? Do I need new bearings? If I need new bearing are the Headset bearings or if they are called...
  4. harley95

Maxxis Bling Bling or High Roller

I am doing mostly Dirt riding and wondering what tyre is the best looking and best suited? I have narrowed it down to 2 tyres: -Maxxis Bling Bling -Maxxis High Roller
  5. harley95

BMX $600 and under

Hey all, I am looking at getting into BMX, but I dont know much about the BMX side of riding. So I was wondering what the best BMXer would be for $600 or under? I will be doing about 90% dirt and 10% street/skate park. Thanks, Harley.
  6. harley95

Best bmx $600 and under

Hey all, I am looking at getting into BMX, but I dont know much about the BMX side of riding.:confused: So I was wondering what the best BMXer would be for $600 or under? I will be doing about 90% dirt and 10% street/skate park. Thanks, Harley.
  7. harley95

WTB- Freeride HT

Item: A freeride Hardtail, Norco Rampage or Norco Manik Preferred. Location: Laidley, Near Ipswich. Price range/Willing to Pay: $800 and under. Extra Info: Bike has to be in Brisbane or Ipswich. Harley.
  8. harley95

Which bike?

Hey all, I am looking for a new bike for wheelies and stoppies and other tricks like that and I am looking at the Norco range of freeriding Hardtails. So which bike and size would be the best for wheelies and stoppies? I am around 160cm tall. Norco Rampage Norco Manik Norco Sasquatch Norco...
  9. harley95

QLD WTB- Norco Charger

Item: Norco Charger 17" or 18.5" Location: Laidley, (Near Brisbane) Price range/Willing to Pay: up to $700 Extra Info: It doesn't matter what model it is as long as it is in good condition. Harley.
  10. harley95

17" or 18.5"

Hey all, I am looking at getting a norco charger but I don't know whether to get a 17" or 18.5". I want it mainly just to do wheelies and stoppies, but also casual mountain bike riding? I am 163cm tall if that helps. Harley.
  11. harley95

How do you wash you bike?

Hey all, I am just curious on how people wash there bikes because I don't know whether to just use a hose and then dry it off or wipe it with a wet piece of cloth? I don't think I can use a hose because I have unsealed hubs but I am not sure, can someone please explain what you can and can't...
  12. harley95

sold>>please delete

**sold**sold**sold**sold**sold****sold**sold**sold**sold**sold****sold**sold**sold**sold**sold****sold**sold**sold**sold**sold****sold**sold**sold**sold**sold****sold**sold**sold**sold**sold****sold**sold**sold**sold**sold****sold**sold**sold**sold**sold****sold**sold**sold**sold**sold****sold**s...
  13. harley95

Movement in front tyre?

Hey all, I am having a problem with the front wheel, because whenever I do a stoppie (or endo, what ever you call it) the front rim moves over to the left and the tyre rubs on the fork. But as soon as I stop doing the stoppie it moves back into place. This also happens with my cousins bike...
  14. harley95

How to cenvert to single speed?

hey all, I know that threads about single speed conversion kits have been posted tonnes of times but I just can't seem to find any threads that explain how to convert to single speed. My question is, How do I change from the gears to single speed? Do I need any special tools? What do I...
  15. harley95

Private Property Jump track

Hey all, I just thought I might post up my friends Dirt jumps because they are pretty impressive, well I think they are. They are a little overgrown and at the top of one of the jumps that has been built using a 44 gallon drum, the drum is sticking out of the top. I hope you like them. Harley.
  16. harley95

How do I tighten my crank?

Problem solved, Thanks to all of your help. Harley.
  17. harley95

DJ 2007 Norco Ryde

Hey all, Just thought I might post my bike up in this thread to see what all you guys out there think. I have included some pictures of the bike by itself and some action pics with me on it,(Ground tricks, as i can't do tricks in the air yet). It is a 2007 Norco Ryde Green/Tan and I have...