Search results

1. mik_git

Any 24h Endurance events in Vic?

thats rookie status...gotta have8+ bikes and swap out to new rides, formula E style
  2. mik_git

The last movie you've last watched last

Watche new top gun yesterday... it's...well its not bad...but its also not that good...it's almost like they jsut remastered the original. Theres lots fo flying which I'm not sure if it real (as in its real, but whether pilots would actaully do that in a mission...but I'm not a pilot so...), but...
  3. mik_git

yeah... the books while the same...are also very different... so all that ^ ... not so much.
  4. mik_git

Yeah the expanse is great...books better (of course0. but the best scifi show for a long while
  5. mik_git

Formula One world championship

Gee, Russell would have been getting close to lapping Hamilton, and therefore Bottas too... haha thats great.
  6. mik_git

They moved everything back a few hours a coupel of years ago...so its more awake time for Europe...
  7. mik_git

you gotta feel bad for perez. but great battline all the way through.
  8. mik_git

The terrorist guys, instead of blowing up stuff... just send out a media post: "It was us, we claim responsibility for hobbling Hamiltons car", probably get more media coverage with that.
  9. mik_git

That was agood race. Happy for Ferrari and Charles and Carlos.
  10. mik_git

As much as I would like Russel to beat hamilton in every session from now till forever...huge LOL's at Bottos out qualifying him... if only it had have been ahead of hamilton as well.
  11. mik_git

Overall I think the cars look OK, but I don't like the wheel cover things, i know they serve a purpose, jsut think they look shit. And the rear wings...they just look...stupid. Like an old Hot Wheels car or a F1 winf from 70's when they knew a wing would help, but had no idea how to actually...
  12. mik_git

Just watched Uncharted, was better than expected, had low expectations, GF is a big fan of the games, so we had to go see. reasonably good...pretty much better than the last bunch of movies I've seen att he movies.
  13. mik_git

2026 Commonwealth Games

Was a bit interested whenTassie put up its hand...thought hey maybe in addition could also run DH...but there is no way we could really run it, in that timeframe we dont have the major facilities. You know how "we" (being the media) make such a song and dance about the comm games was...
  14. mik_git

Moonfall...haha. It's as silly as expected.
  15. mik_git

I always wanted an Ibanez Universe 7 string...and I dont even play guitar
  16. mik_git

haven't seen it...but was it like this:
  17. mik_git

Yes, true, but they still changed the result of the event/season after the fact. So it's not impossible to happen.
  18. mik_git

Maybe SanRemo rally 1986. FISA nullified the result after the end of the season, changing the result of the world championship?
  19. mik_git

I used to have saved somewhere, from Lewis' first championship, a GIF of him driving past Glock and handing over a big pile of cash... needs to be the same one but the cash going from Max to Latifi haha. haha found it
  20. mik_git

Hahahahahahahahaha That was rediculous.