Search results

1. Andy.

AM 2016 Focus SAM C Pro

Picked this guy up 2 days ago and haven't stopped riding it! Such a fun bike to ride. First thing to change was to a 50mm stem which made the world of difference. Other than that stock as a rock. I have plans to upgrade the wheels and bling it up a bit in due time. Fork: RS Pike RC 160mm...
  2. Andy.

Found

Item: Shimano 9spd rear mech (small/medium cage) Location: I'm in Bayside (3190) but am happy to organise postage. Condition: don't mind scratches but as long as it shifts well. Price: depends what's out there but definitely cheaper is better. I had bought a saint 9 speed only to...
  3. Andy.

Fox Van 36 - 160mm STANCHIONS

Item: Fox Van 36 - 160mm stanchions to refurbish my 2011 pair. Location: Melbourne (3190) but happy negotiate shipping costs if interstate or pick up is difficult. Condition: Anything without any major scratches or signs of wear. Price and Conditions: Happy to negotiate a price. Extra...
  4. Andy.

VIC Sold!

These have gone to a good home :)
  5. Andy.

VIC Sold!

Sold! Sold! Sold! Sold! Sold! Sold! Sold!
  6. Andy.

Reign SX - Update!

Hey guys. It's been a while since I've posted my bike, so I thought I'll post up a picture with some updates. While it's still looking a little standard, I'm hoping to get some Crossmax Enduro/SX wheels, and some XT brakes in the future (finances permitting) and then the cockpit after the...
  7. Andy.

Shock Help

hey burners. bit of a newbie with the duallie scene and was wondering if anyone could help me out. My first dually is a 2004 Norco six. it has a Fox vanilla r coil shock which is approx. 23 cm eye to eye. my question is: are there any shocks (preferrably coil) out there that have the same...
  8. Andy.

Best Buys

Hi everyone. I didn't see any threads on this (as far as i know) so I thought I might start one up :) -What is the best buy you have ever made? Pictures are recommended if you have them. I'll start off. I got a new fox rampage full face for AUD$70 fromt he U.S (including shipping...
  9. Andy.

forks with bikes?

hello people, i'm only a newbie to the sport but have done lots and lots of looking at bikes and such, and all that time i have never seen a picture of a norco with fox 36's. being a reasonable fan of fox, i was wondering if fox forks would go well with a norco six (06 i think)? is this...
  10. Andy.

barspins and tail whips

hey everyone. i'm kinda new to this and i was just wondering how free-riders are able to barspin and tailwhip and stuff without braking their cables? is there a special kind of screw/bolt that feeds the cables through the head tube? and if so, where can i find one :D thanks Andy
  11. Andy.

Nwd 10

Due to mmarjority i have decided that i will fore-go my tightass-ness and i will buy it. thanks for all that encouragement :P Andy
  12. Andy.

Paint Jobs in Melbourne

hey people. I'm thinking of getting my bike painted. does anyone living in melbourne (preferably south east) know any good places to get it done at a good cost? Cheers Andy
  13. Andy.

Norco Six *update*

hello, bought this bike in september last year from Danielh. done a few things to it but nothing big. it's my first dually so i'm not going to do much to it so i can save up for a better frame. might chuck some lyrics on it though.... Enjoy: BEFORE: AFTER:
  14. Andy.

Norco Help

Does a norco six perform as well as a norco shore? or are they completely different bikes? I have a choice of buy a Norco Six complete or a Shore frame for cheaper. I think they are the same year but can they handle the same terrain/toughness etc....? Cheers
  15. Andy.

New Norco Team Dh's

hi all, I've only just noticed that a lot of the Norco Team DH (2009's) frames are cheaper than the 08 model... Is there a big difference in performance or is it just the sellers choice to make the 09's cheaper... this is only what i have seen on Farkin, so please proove me wrong if you...
  16. Andy.

Fork Help.

Hi all, I have some piss poor excuse for suspension forks on my bike and am sick of it. they're RST Gila's and they are crap. I really want to invest in some 2nd hand Marzocchi 55's, 66's, RockShox, or something that is good for a newbie freerider. unfortunately my only shot at getting...
  17. Andy.

Freeride help

Hi guys, I'm new to the freeride/downhill stuff and i was wondering what would be a good bike to start off with? if anyone has a good suggestion that they would like to suggest, that would be great cheers guys:)