Search results

1. rockyash

Dual Valves?

If anyone finds out the goss on running dual valves post up. Scott Beaumont is running dual valves on his 2011 World Champs bike, but is tight lipped about reasoning. Two tubes so if you get a flat, your wheel will stay reasonably inflated? Dunno?
  2. rockyash

New Era Caps. Need your help to make a dope hat

Big love Juzzo. You cook up the best kababs. Remember.
  3. rockyash

Cheers Boost. That Baltimore Orioles colourway is dope. Brodie_rider Yeah, will be able to post to States in a box so it don't get flattened and keeps its sweet shape. It will be available from the online store. Hostile Online Store
  4. rockyash

Hostile has been around for a while now, hooking up mates with tshirts. We have the rare opportunity now to collaborate with New Era to make some 5950 fitteds. All embroidery will be the 3d type that pops out, so the designs that are black on black will be viewable but subtle. Oh yeah...
  5. rockyash

UCI MTB World Champs - 2009 @ Stromlo

If anyone wants some mad Aussie tee's for cheering on our boys at the world champs, drop me a PM. These badboys are printed up on American apparel tees, so you know they are heaps good quality and a nice fit. These shirts sell blank for $32 from the online store...
  6. rockyash

Land on your dick

Represent!
  7. rockyash

2009 Mt Stromlo WC Dates?

Any info on the bus schedule? Where does the shuttle to Stromlo depart from? ps. What is triple treat? peace.
  8. rockyash

Toowoomba DH Race Photo's

hey man, im after numbers 420 and 55 to joleneisbmx@hotmail.com thanks heaps :)
  9. rockyash

Toowoomba DH Round 3 (03/05)

hey man, im after numbers 420 and 55 to joleneisbmx@hotmail.com thanks heaps :)
  10. rockyash

Toowoomba 3-05-09

hey man could i please have any pics for 420 and 55 to joleneisbmx@hotmail.com thanks heaps :)
  11. rockyash

Closed..........

Here bro, Heres the latest Rollin on 26's design that Hostile Riding Systems are getting printed up. You might as well steal it too while your at it. They are printed on high qual, sweatshop free tees. These new tees have the sweetest fit. peace.
  12. rockyash

4X Super Series Final Round - Toowoomba

Thanks Some sweet pics there.
  13. rockyash

4X Super Series Final Round - Toowoomba

Is there any pics up of the race yet? Word on the street is that you were hauling Juzzo? How was Jonesy headbutting the first straight.
  14. rockyash

Rockhampton - Ghetto DH Racing

word.......
  15. rockyash

My new favourite shirts...

Some fresh riding shirts. Hostile Riding Systems
  16. rockyash

what's you dream BIG DAY OUT line up?

Check the date on that post. Yeah muthafuckers! Went to the Gold Coast BDO and will be at the Melbourne BDO tomorrow seeing RATM rip the shit out of the place again. Who said dreams don't come true
  17. rockyash

Farkin's 1st Annual Video Competition

Where can we see the dope vids that entered the comp?
  18. rockyash

BOTM July 07, DS Voting Winner Announced inside!

yo beefs is the sickest motherfool I know makes me so rawnry...
  19. rockyash

Crankworx Slopestyle Results Up

word beefs, you sum it up so good. Everyone keep you ear out for the young shredder Beefs mentioned, Kyle McDonald, so small and ripping so hard, he will be killer in the years to come. Whistler local coming up.
  20. rockyash

Pockets

I like your style bro.