2. RiLiZe

NSW Sold

update with more recent pictures
  3. RiLiZe

NSW Sold

Bump- pictures will be uploaded tonight yo
  4. RiLiZe

NSW Sold

bump..... yet another price drop the de-railer is abit loose also the dhx5 bearings are alittle worn this is a bargian at 1700
  5. RiLiZe

Evil Undead!

you can already buy them off fanatik.... but they look nice and so does brook mcdonalds
  6. RiLiZe

NSW Sold

bump characters
  7. RiLiZe

demo

about 80% sure there a set of alex something rims. not too sure on the make the bike is just so fucking sexy! the CCDB is definatley a must with it
  8. RiLiZe

Awaba has national round

+1 10 characters
  9. RiLiZe

awaba clubby this weekend

forecasted to rain all weekend so unless they're wrong on that, then it will be on
  10. RiLiZe

NSW Sold

bump been meaning to put new pics up just haven't had the time to get them. will get some up soon
  11. RiLiZe

Red Ass downhill series round 4 - Coffs Harbour - State VS State!

well guys lets get ready for a good ass pedal along the fire-road track looks real mint from the last time i road it. why not starting at the top of the first rock section? so the track will be be rideable friday arvo?
  12. RiLiZe

NSW Sold

straight back upto the top
  13. RiLiZe

Sold please delete

what shock is it runnning?
  14. RiLiZe

NSW Sold

bump bump bump almost 5,000 views. c'mon guys i wanna get the bike off my hands if you like give me some offers and i will take them into consideration
  15. RiLiZe

NSW Sold

bump still for sale guys and looks great visually and sounds great it's just sitting in my garage waiting for someone to take it
  16. RiLiZe

NSW Sold

buuuuuuuuuuuump buuuump lowered price
  17. RiLiZe

Troy Lee helmet warrantys

yea i saw you can buy them from most shops but i heard you could also send troy lee an e-mail with pictures and they would send you a first one free? don't know about that though
  18. RiLiZe

Troy Lee helmet warrantys

just a question. what about the troy lee d2 visor replacements, whats the go with that?
  19. RiLiZe

NSW Sold

will get upto date pictures up soon on the bike
  20. RiLiZe

Kona Operator

what about a 2011 kona operator with a 2011 glory 00 build kit?