Search results

1. RiLiZe

2011 NSW State Downhill Champs Results

hey guys i've looked around, not deeply and searched but a couple a pages on each thread but i can't seem to find any results does anyone know where i could find the results or if they are up yet?
  2. RiLiZe

NSW Sold

SOLD this thread can now be deleted
  3. RiLiZe

NSW Please Delete.

minimum of 10 characters
  4. RiLiZe

Please Delete.

Please delete.
  5. RiLiZe

Canadian Open and Kranworx

http://www.pinkbike.com/news/canadian-open-recap-2010.html just saw it and connor fearon 1st place junior men DH doing well obviously... just thought i would share it with you guys.
  6. RiLiZe

25.7.2010 awaba dh round

does anyone have the weather forecast for this weekend? been pissing down with rain lately and hopefully this clubbie should still be on.... can anyone update with the weather? Cheers,
  7. RiLiZe

Bottom jumps

just checking heard from someone that the last 2 bottom jumps has had a bit of a change lately... is this true? what are they like now? why did they change them? if they have changed anyone mind putting up some pics of what the guys have done. thanks. will see everyone at the clubby this...
  8. RiLiZe

Canberra Helmet Cam

Anyone seen a helmet cam run of the canberra worlds yet? i have looked on the main website but was looking for a helmet cam because the looked like it had some really nice and smooth jumps towards the end. can you post it up if you see one?
  9. RiLiZe

DH Glorified!

hey Guys, I picked up my new 09 Giant Glory DH0 today and it is running sick! i was riding down at oxy and it feels so goooood... Info: 09 Fox 40s 09 Fox dhx5 Full saint setup MRP chainguide Mavic Ex721s [UPDATE]Deity Dirtythirtys (black) SDG i-fly [UPDATE]deity decoys (white) Custom White...
  10. RiLiZe

NSW Bars & Pedals

Hey, Item:A pair of deity dirtythirty handlebars 760mm Location: Sydney Item Condition: used Price and price conditions:$70 - $100 Extra Info: Pictures: pm me some Item: A pair of pedals preferably white. Location: Sydney Item Condition: Preferably new Price and price conditions...
  11. RiLiZe

Expensive...

Its been getting to me lately because i am in the process of buying a new DH rig, is downhilling the most expensive non-motorised sport??? i cant think of anything more expensive ones... Eg. Evil Revolt - $7500 YETI 303R-DH - $8000 Santa Cruz V-10 frame - $4900 Ironhorse Sunday world cup...
  12. RiLiZe

Burms oh Burms

hey Guys, i am currently building a short downhill track at my farm and it only has 1 berm on it. does anyone out ther know how to build good, strong and stable berms??? thanks.
  13. RiLiZe

Both good but cant decide???

Hey again, I have brought it down to 2 bikes now and wanted to get the rotorburn peoples decision... The 2009 ironhorse sunday team stock with deity bars or AN 08 glory dh0 with 09 components. Thanks...
  14. RiLiZe

09 Glory Range

Hey guys, i am in the process of buying a new bike and was wondering if anyone knows the weight of a new stock 09 dh0??? thanks guys...
  15. RiLiZe

Fireman Pants

Hey, anyone know where you can get a pair of them??? i wouldn't mind getting a pair for riding and stuff... -thanks
  16. RiLiZe

..........sold..........

...................sold please delete.......................
  17. RiLiZe

Oxy Road Gap Case Results

on satruday me an my mates were doin a few runs at oxy when we were on our last run i decided to hit the road gap, except i kinda cased it... badly heres the evidence...
  18. RiLiZe

What could i build???

Hey guys what could i build with a 30m run?? it just sitting there waiting to get something big on it... ps. i have already built a little 10ft kicker but its too easy and too small...
  19. RiLiZe

Oxy - Saturday

Hey guys, while you guys were riding me and my friend were takin some photos. i aint a good photographer so dont comment just tried to take a few shots coz i was injured and couldnt ride... there you go hope there ok.
  20. RiLiZe

Best DH bike i could buy???

]Hey guys.. i am running a 06 gt ruckus i drive 2.0 at the moment and wanted to upgrade to the latest stock. Anyone know what the best DH bike buy that would be under $5g I am thinking an 09 DH1 but any other suggestions...