Search results

1. mittagongmtb

SHCC: Wingello 3hr Sunday 9th February 2014

Southern Highlands Cycle Club invites any interested XC riders along to their summer 3hr race at Wingello State Forest (Tangles etc..) this Sunday 9th February 2014. Follow SHCC on Facebook. This is a great place to start if you are new to XC mtbing as the course is very rider friendly -...
  2. mittagongmtb

Anthem 26" XS

Item: Anthem Size XS (M or F) Location: NSW Price range/Willing to Pay: Depends if you have frame or whole bike Extra Info: Good or better condition, service history
  3. mittagongmtb

SHCC Fitzroy Falls 3Hr XC Sunday 10th February

Miss out on the fantastic 3hr hosted by Southern Highlands Cycle Club last weekend at Wingello? Thinking about what to do the weekend of Sunday 10th February? Well not everyone is going to the other events listed on the various MTB calendars, so why not make a trip to the fabulous 'Twin...
  4. mittagongmtb

SHCC Wingello 3Hr XC Sunday 13th Jan

Looking for a XC race to help burn off those Christmas calories (or KJ)? Southern Highlands Cycle Club is holding a 3 hr event on the single tracks of Wingello SF. You are very welcome to join with us. Jnr $10, Adults: Pairs $15each, Solo $20. Prize money for podiums.
  5. mittagongmtb

Giant Anthem 26" Women Small Frame + Forks

Item: Giant Anthem 26" - small women's frame + fork (maybe also consider full bike if price is right). Location: NSW Price range/Willing to Pay: let see what's on offer Extra Info: Am looking for great condition late model 26" frame to finish building for one daughter. If two frames/forks can...
  6. mittagongmtb

Wanted: Full Kowalski Classic Entry << No Longer Looking >>

Wanted: Full Kowalski Classic. Looks like I can get this w/e off and am keen to obtain an entry to the Full Kowalski Classic. If you can help me out PM if you have one available - thanks. Or send me an sms on 0410622028. Update 25.09.12: Entry gained thanks.
  7. mittagongmtb

Shimano 10speed Cassette with SRAM drivetrain-chain?

Just got myself a new xtc 29er which is 2x10Sram throughout. I already have a decent wheelset with a 10speed shimano cassette which I run on full shimano Anthem 29er. So as to avoid changing the cassette over if I run the lightweight wheelset from the A29er to the XTC29er, can I run 10speed...
  8. mittagongmtb

Wide World of Sport Webpage .. spot the errors for 2012 London Olympics MTB

Now for a classic wwos-channel nine faux pas. Take a look at the slide show at http://wwos.ninemsn.com.au/londonolympics2012/232292/mountain-bikings-rugged-slog.slideshow and spot the errors....
  9. mittagongmtb

Phil Liggett on MTBing and BMX as Olympic Sports

Renowned cycling commentator Phil Liggett says BMX and mountain biking should not be Olympic sports "He said disciplines like BMX and mountain biking simply should never be in the Olympics, given they were not the pinnacle of their sport." "We have never had a good mountain biking event...
  10. mittagongmtb

No Way! Radwanderung

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&amp;v=TaNBuqSuNqk There is no way that I would ever be convinced to ride that trail! I'd even think twice about walking it. (Ye vertigo).
  11. mittagongmtb

Shimano Chain - dynasys 10 speed

Anyone tried non shimano chains in conjuction with 10 speed dynasys shimano XT or XTR chainrings and cassettes, rerailleurs? If so please recommend me a brand or should I stay with s'mano? Will sram chains, wipprman, or kms be compatible?
  12. mittagongmtb

Final Round Chocolate Foot AWABA Pairs entry for Sale! SOLD

Found out that we can't make it to AWABA this w/e. Anyone who would like an entry in pairs let me know asap. Price $120. Can then do paper work with Fi and team later. PM me asap. Sorry - has been sold already.
  13. mittagongmtb

Trails in and around Cooma

Have a family member moving to Cooma. Are there any known trails, sniggle in the area? Thanks.
  14. mittagongmtb

SHCC 3Hr Enduro Fitzroy Falls XC Sunday 6th November 2-5pm

Remember the great track at Fitzroy Falls we had at the 2010 NSWMTB State Champs. Well the McGee family are opening up the track to the Southern Highands Cycling Club for the start of our summer racing season and in turn we are inviting any interested riders to join us on the 6th November on...
  15. mittagongmtb

SHCC 2011 XC Champs at Wingello -open to all...

The Southern Highlands Cycle Club is holding its annual XC Championships this Sunday 16th October at the Wingello State Forest. Any rotorburner wantiing to ride the sniggle at Wingello is welcome to join us! The XCO (long course) Championships are scheduled to be held Sunday 16th October...
  16. mittagongmtb

Trail Marking: Post and Signage Design

Does anyone have design or photos of suitable post-signage for marking xc trails? Our local council has offered to support our club by providing post-signs for one of the council owned tracks that we care for and use. Currently we have pine posts with simple softish aluminium discs which have...
  17. mittagongmtb

The James Williamson Enduro Challenge 2012

Good News! Welcome to the second James Williamson Enduro Challenge, to be held on Sunday March 11th 2012. Following the success of the inaugural event, the organisers were overwhelmed by riders’ positive comments and enthusiasm for this event. With this in mind, we are keeping the...
  18. mittagongmtb

Wanted: Full Fling Entry

PM me if you have one for sale.
  19. mittagongmtb

Half Fling Entry for Sale

$100: PM your contact details. I can accept credit card payment over the phone or direct transfer into bank account.
  20. mittagongmtb

Club Race - Fitzroy Falls 11th September

Invitation: I know there are a few riders who are 'closeish' to the Southern Highlands......... If you're not otherwise occupied with other events and are looking for a fun track to ride, why not join SHCC for our next club race at "Twin Falls", Fitzroy Falls? That's right - that great track...