Search results

1. nick666

My beauty big hill track.

What do you think of it??
  2. nick666

Mount Beauty dh trail maintenance day!

And bring a shovel or 2:p
  3. nick666

2010/2011 Vic DH State Series Official Discussion Thread!!

big hill is to much fire track. Alot of people have said that and there are better tracks than big hill. But it is a famous track :p
  4. nick666

2010/2011 Vic DH State Series Official Discussion Thread!!

Mt Beauty Nationals for next year? what do you guys think? and we have made jumps over the logs or cut them out/made tracks around them and it really needs a good whipper snip thats all.
  5. nick666

Places That Rock

what about mount beauty?:)
  6. nick666

mt beauty DH nationals course

na havnt ridden it yet only finished the chute off yesterday and we finished it about 5 when it was getting dark.
  7. nick666

mt beauty DH nationals course

it is rideable!!!! my self, pashy,matt and some other guys have been up fixing the nationals track up. it is now rideable with just some small sections to whipper snip and to cut some small tree shoots out but im sure you guys can handle a bit of grass til we get up there with some clippers. The...
  8. nick666

Mt Beauty, How did everyone go?

08 glory. Camo shorts, 661 grey and blackish helmet and a grey and black for jersey.
  9. nick666

Mt Beauty, How did everyone go?

I got a 2nd in the u15s lost by 1 second to my friend. :o
  10. nick666

2010 Commencal Supreme DH or giant glory 1, 2010

Glory!!!! commencial looks sick though. The Glory looks lots better when you are standing next to it. And it has better specs
  11. nick666

frame painting!

Went into The Full Cycle and asked them if they no anywhere. If anyone wanted to know they said Twin City Powder :)
  12. nick666

mt beauty

Short course starts where the nationals dh track started in 08. But instead of going straight, go to your right down the track. Its marked so its not hard to find. It then drops down on to the road, go over the road and go to the left track, it is signed dh track 2. Again not hard to find.
  13. nick666

Where to live in Australia so I can ride my bike!

Mt beauty!!!!!!! yeh boy! miles away from the beach though, dunno where you would get a job but who needs one when you can ride! very country and lots to do. You could try surfing in the river maybe?:)
  14. nick666

Your dumbest stack

my dumbest stack was on my birthday last year. just building some little jumps in the back yard. It was about 6:30 so it was just getting dark and a bit hard to see. Anyway went off it, couldn't see the down ramp. Hit the back of the dowramp and KO'd myself. Spent 4 hours it hospital that night.:p
  15. nick666

Cheap but good dh rig

yeah my mate just got an 09 team off tbsm for $2500 its an awesome ride im jelous as.;)
  16. nick666

frame painting!

ok i know its been asked too many times but im looking for somewhere around albury/wodonga area that powdercoats and clearcoats. I dont want to do it myself either so dont suggest it. thanks
  17. nick666

VIC Sold.

hey man lookin at a bike for someone else, how tall would the rider be for it to be a good size?
  18. nick666

beechworth dh?

ride the woolshed to heaps of fun track and its easy to
  19. nick666

2009/2010 Vic DH Series DATES AND VENUES!!

no they arnt making a new chute and they are not riding the chute they are making a track next to it