Search results

1. nick666

My beauty big hill track.

What do you think of it??
  2. nick666

mt beauty DH nationals course

it is rideable!!!! my self, pashy,matt and some other guys have been up fixing the nationals track up. it is now rideable with just some small sections to whipper snip and to cut some small tree shoots out but im sure you guys can handle a bit of grass til we get up there with some clippers. The...
  3. nick666

frame painting!

ok i know its been asked too many times but im looking for somewhere around albury/wodonga area that powdercoats and clearcoats. I dont want to do it myself either so dont suggest it. thanks
  4. nick666

top dh tracks in vic

hey just want to know what yu guys think are the top dh tracks in vic havnt ridden that many different tracks and just want to know some good tracks that i might b able to ride
  5. nick666

Big hill dh track pictures

hers some pics theres alot and some are a bit blurry some have my friend in them some have the sun in them and you cant see them properly. they are facing up and down the hill its a bit hard to tell sometimes but anyway enjoy!
  6. nick666

juicy 7s

i have juicy 7s on my glory and they work fine when im riding it around and doing jumps and stuff but when i downhill they go on me and i have to pump them to get them working again. anyone know whats happening?
  7. nick666

Injurys

well my friend just broke his wrist when he stacked at the you yangs so i thought it would be fun to make a thread for it so post your injurys (must be from riding) and any pics you have.
  8. nick666

Ijurys

post on the other 1