Search results

1. D

impromptu Maldon DH evening session. Anytakers? 05/12

Impromptu Maldon DH evening session. Anytakers? 05/12 Hey just seeing if there's anyone in the Maldon area that feels like hitting up the tracks this evening? Travelling from Melbourne to Swan Hill and need some bike time, since missing out round 2 VDHS.. May be wet but that's fine. Msg...
  2. D

2012 Polygon Collosus DHX. Indonesion sweetnessss. Geometry analysis

2012 Polygon Collosus DHX Recently upgraded from an 2009 Giant Glory to this beast. Fairly amazing running gear for the price and very surprised how smooth the frame is. Pedaling efficiency is a standout. Did have a dilemma when ordering the frame size, to either get the Medium or the Large...
  3. D

King of Ballarat - Round 2 short takes

<object width="400" height="320" ><param name="allowfullscreen" value="true" /><param name="movie" value="http://www.facebook.com/v/256810031097456" /><embed src="http://www.facebook.com/v/256810031097456" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="400"...
  4. D

SWAP - 2009 Giant Trance X2 (xc/all-mountain) for DJ/4X Bike

Hello, I'm looking a medium styled DJ/4X Hardtail, something with brakes, front chain-guide and reasonable fork. Trading is desired. The Trance is worth between $1000-$1500 but willing to trade for less for a well kept bike and no hassle. REASON SWAP: Not ready for XC yet. Dh riding...
  5. D

4x/Djing Giant trance X2. Is this a bad idea??

Recently purchased a 2nd hand Trance for cross country venturing but couldn't help chucking on the DH bars, stem and seat to shorten everything up to create a little pump machine. Comes in at 13kg, completely stock 2009 trance X2 + DH gear frame : ALUXX SL FluidFormed™...
  6. D

The Pre Mt Tarrengower (Maldon) Ride day Session

Track is looking choice, thanks to all the builders letting us have a go before the Sunday ride day, Enjoy. Sorry about the Youtube quality \http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7hkCRDHC-Lo
  7. D

Where to test ride a Banshee Rampant - Long size?

Hey I'm getting back into the riding and currently need to try out the Rampant, just wondering if someone could guide me to a shop in either Bendigo or melbourne? Or if you own a Banshee Rampant what bike could you say it's similiar too? Oh and would you recommend a long frame I'm 5 foot 9...
  8. D

Transition from a faithful 05 Norco Rampage to? P.3? STP? MRKT MOB? help!

Hey my faithful 2005 Norco rampage has had it days due to its worn/snapped components, and it's weight issues. Badly need to get riding again, it's been 4months and i battled getting into rythem on my Bmx (which is a Giant Method 09 and will be selling when a new or second ride is choosen)...
  9. D

Giro Remedy: Visor cracked what's the best repair option?

Hey I bought a heavily marked down Remedy helmet due to a crack in its visor:( (last one in stock). It's not major, only visable when close but will most likely snap in 2 when I do hit the deck. Is it common breaking point? And what's the best glue to repair it without destroying the...