Search results

1. A

Poor finacial decision mean I'm building a Focus Sam

So I found a large 2015 Sam frame & shock for money I couldn't say no to(probably could have if I used my brain for impulse buying but that is just silly). So after putting down my money jar of change & selling my 2014 Norco Sight 7.1 off I have myself a really pretty frame, & lots of parts on...
  2. A

Trip to Stromolo & Bright suggestions on bike friendly accommodation?

Hi All Planning a trip down to Bright in September, going via a a 1day stop over at Stromlo staying the night around there, then off to Bright for 3 days, then back to Stromlo & hitting Majura Pines on the way home for 2-3days. Can anyone suggest places to stay that won't lose their...
  3. A

My little banshee

Hi All, so I've gotten back into mountain biking after a long time off my last bike was a 04 Giant AC & I use to watch drop in on Fuel thinking I'd be a mountain bike superstar. Ive been a bmx skatepark kid for the past 15yrs & getting onto the age of 27 lots of injuries I've slowed down on my...
  4. A

why hello there

Hi all Im new here, im currently building up a dj/4x bike. Its a charge blender frame and a mish mash of parts: Hussfelt cranks with 34t e13 guide Funn fatboys Funn rippa stem coalition seat mantinou stance fork(soon to go for rock shox argles) I started building it up to get into...