Search results

1. PJO

You laugh you lose

I love it as a great thought experiment but there is no way you would be able to move the cranks even if it was in a bike stand, not even @pink poodle with his tree trunk thighs. I'm not going to count all the teeth but each gear looks like it is going from 50 to 11 teeth (about 4.5...
  2. PJO

Elon Musk Has Bought Twitter...

Gluttony is his deity
  3. PJO

You laugh you lose

I meant it seriously. The gear ratio and the friction are so high that you couldn't ride the bike. Standing on the cranks would have zero effect.
  4. PJO

You laugh you lose

Wouldn't have the leg strength to stop it or start it.
  5. PJO

You laugh you lose

Looks like it's a fixie too!
  6. PJO

You laugh you lose

Is it recycling or just being overly prepared? EDIT: also, this is just another version of when life gives you lemons make lemonade.
  7. PJO

You laugh you lose

Goldfish anyone?
  8. PJO

You laugh you lose

9. PJO

You laugh you lose

@Stredda a new project for you?
  10. PJO

You laugh you lose

11. PJO

uploading photos

What is the maximum photo size that I can upload? Trying to upload a 1.1Mb image doesn't work, seem to be getting am error that the server can't handle it. I know it used to be a 1Mb limit but I thought we had gone up to 2Mb?
  12. PJO

Mobile Phone Recommendations

My budget was the same about 7 months ago when I was buying a new phone. I nearly bought a Pixel 7A and I would've but at the time it was about $650 at the time. My bro in law has the Pixel 6A and it is good. I ended up with a Smasung Galaxy A54 which was exactly on budget. Works well good...
  13. PJO

You laugh you lose

14. PJO

You laugh you lose

15. PJO

Norco Torrent (L) frame 2016 to 2018

Ah, yes forgot about tyre size. Yeah not sure about that.
  16. PJO

Norco Torrent (L) frame 2016 to 2018

Pretty sure the BB height/drop on the current 29er Torrents are high enough to run 27.5 wheels. Check the geo charts.
  17. PJO

You laugh you lose

Ha, good luck licking any of the higher weight metals in the first group without burning your tongue (Na) and setting your mouth on fire in an amazing explosion (K, Rb, Cs) Of course I'm talking in their pure form, not as salts...
  18. PJO

You laugh you lose

He's still more than an island (singular).
  19. PJO

Can America be fixed?

Just like here in Aus. the choice is always between:
  20. PJO

You laugh you lose

We'll know what happened to you if we don't hear from you again @rextheute